• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chacees of mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I was wondering how many times you got mickey in a battle where you could get him I just want to see how many of you got him 4 times I did against ceberus ps:i died on purpose

Apollo

Silver Member
I was wondering how many times you got mickey in a battle where you could get him I just want to see how many of you got him 4 times I did against ceberus ps:i died on purpose

That is a pure lie. Unless you have video proof. Because the chance decrease everytime you get it, and you can't get him more than once in a fight.

I didn't even know that you could get him in battle. How do you do it?:confused:

Die in certin battles.

mostwanted468

Mickey mouse only appears if you get KO d in these certain battles

Shan Yu
Thresholder and Possessor
Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
Cerberus
The Hydra
Volcanic and Blizzard Lord
Storm Rider
Xaldin
Grim Reaper (First battle only)
Xemnas Armour

Heres how the chances of him appearing works the first time you die in these battles mickey is guranteed to come up. The second time theres an 80% chance. The third theres a 64% chance and the fourth and subsequent times there is a 50% chance.

Hope that clears things up.

mostwanted468

Mickey mouse only appears if you get KO d in these certain battles

Shan Yu
Thresholder and Possessor
Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
Cerberus
The Hydra
Volcanic and Blizzard Lord
Storm Rider
Xaldin
Grim Reaper (First battle only)
Xemnas Armour

Heres how the chances of him appearing works the first time you die in these battles mickey is guranteed to come up. The second time theres an 80% chance. The third theres a 64% chance and the fourth and subsequent times there is a 50% chance.

Hope that clears things up.

Awards
That is a pure lie. Unless you have video proof. Because the chance decrease everytime you get it, and you can't get him more than once in a fight.

Die in certin battles.

That's a lie. I got him at least 3 times when I was defeating Xemnas with no equipment etc.

A

Audo

That's a lie. I got him at least 3 times when I was defeating Xemnas with no equipment etc.
He's right.
It's just that each time you have a lower and lower chance of getting him again and I think after 3 It's a 0% chance.

Awards
He's right.
It's just that each time you have a lower and lower chance of getting him again and I think after 3 It's a 0% chance.

I summon the Official Strategy Guide for answers!
After about 5 minutes trying to locate it (needs better index). it says First time per game is 100%, second time is 80%, third time is 64% (what's with that?) and forth time + is 50%. Your percentages get reset each time you reload the game.
It also says he has 2 abilities (Scan and Air Combo Plus) and then there's a really big table of numbers that doesn't make any sense.

A

Audo

I summon the Official Strategy Guide for answers!
After about 5 minutes trying to locate it (needs better index). it says First time per game is 100%, second time is 80%, third time is 64% (what's with that?) and forth time + is 50%. Your percentages get reset each time you reload the game.
It also says he has 2 abilities (Scan and Air Combo Plus) and then there's a really big table of numbers that doesn't make any sense.
Really? I thought it was chance per battle.
Ah well, i have a strategy guide too! *Runs and gets it*

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh I have been proved wrong. lol I think i have only got him 2 times in my life, and one was to see if it was true. I rarly die in that game.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am probley one of the few people that actually hated fighting with him.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
When you die in certain battles like the Xaldin battle at a particular time, usually Mickey will come to Sora's aid. But that's all I know from dying. XD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I didn't get Mickey once in a fight. Even when i played on Critical. To me Mickey is just a crutch to signify you're not good enough to beat the bosses without using him. I mean think about it he basically gets free hits even if he dies you come back with half your life so it's still a win win situation.

Yeah anyone who actually relies on Mickey to beat the bosses has no skill.​

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
actualy i did it again with ceberus 4 times this time I made a video unfortunatelly my video cam cant hook into a computer so i will have to go to my friends and record my video i will tell you when i have it up.

Paper Wings

Website
homeofcrayons.proboards106.com
I am probley one of the few people that actually hated fighting with him.

I disliked it as well. But I also refuse to use summons and don't use characters such as Mulan/Ping and Beast when I have the chance so is pretty much just a case of preferring to stick to the usual trio.

I've had him four times in a battle before when fighting Xaldin, but it really didn't help me. Always died and revived in the corners of the bridge so still ended up losing. Cure, Cura and Curaga are much more reliable than waiting for Mickey's assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back