• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cerberus paradox cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

I really despise Jimminy and his Objectives I really didn't bother with that I just did Proud mode to see the secret ending although I might try to complete it 100% just for fun. But other than that I can't really help you, you kind of just have to try real hard to do it.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I admit that I cannot do this crap either. I always ending up getting around 900 to 1000. I dont get it!

Summons arent allowed in this one.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHLover916 said:
I really despise Jimminy and his Objectives I really didn't bother with that I just did Proud mode to see the secret ending although I might try to complete it 100% just for fun. But other than that I can't really help you, you kind of just have to try real hard to do it.

You dont HAVE to play it just to get the ending.

I'm actually still going to do all of his objectives, on proud to, its a part of the game, its an actual challenge too.

Kereton Arindale

This is exactly how I did it 2 minutes ago and I got 1376 points.

Magnega and Thundaga, in that order. I think the game gives you more points based on the speed you did it. So get into a form (whatever your magic is highest in) and do a Magenga-Thundaga combo...Just about everything or even everything should die within a second or two, and I got a bunch of points one round when I did that.

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back