• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrity Crush!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wumbo

My celebrity crush is Ariana Grande she is an actress and a singer, look her up ;). Who is yours? Post pictures if you wish :cool:
179094_498504051026_12384211026_6757030_3154120_n.jpg

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Singer Lady Gaga thwarted a would be rapist by splashing some water on her face, removing her makeup.

Disney star Selena Gomez took her promise ring off to give a hand job to a dead dog on Tuesday morning.

Singer and celebrity icon Justin Bieber admitted in a recent interview that he's gay and is currently seeking a homosexual pedophile as a life partner.

Well known punching bag Rihanna reportably spent her Christmas on a Barbados beach. When asked why she had decided to do this, she replied she wanted "The sun to beat down on me."

Former reality star Nicole Richie becomes the first female to have an abortion performed while getting raped. Eye witnesses to the event expressed interest in seeing the actress killed.

Awards
I don't understand how anybody can think that Penelope Cruz isn't hot. You may as well be arguing that water isn't wet.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I may not like Penelope Cruz but Sam is right, she is pretty hot.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Fine I'll leave. Doesn't change the fact im as UGLY as shit.

<3
That's insane!
She's the most beautiful woman I've seen to date. I've always thought so, as well. But yeah, definitely definitely the most attractive female celebrity in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back