• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cavern Of Remembrance and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Are you too stupid to read descriptions?

This is your second thread like this so far. I wouldn't make a third one.

giggleyroxas

The Cavern of Remembrance is a cave that leads to the Garden of Assemblege, which is a place that Sora can fight all of the Organization whenever he wants. As for Aqua's Armor and her keyblade, I'm not really sure. Someone else with higher knowlege will probably be able to tell you though.

Zifer

/sigh every time I come on here and someone asks a question I always hear go find the sticky or some crap. New people don't want nor should they read them. What a decrepit place.

MasterHearts7762

/sigh every time I come on here and someone asks a question I always hear go find the sticky or some crap. New people don't want nor should they read them. What a decrepit place.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Read the damn sticky's and you won't sound like a dumbass when you post. like you just did

Don't listen to him, READ THE STICKY'S AND YOU'LL BE SET FOR LIFE.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Because it's such a decrepit thing to encourage/expect people to learn on their own and to do some research? I don't see you getting very far in life without the ability to gain information on your own.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What giggleyroxas said about CoR is right. We don't know about Aqua's armour yet it's not confirmed[btw you should've put that part in your last thread.] You don't need Final Mix to understand FM. Just go on Youtube. ^^

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I suppose it's fair to say Zifer is in red rep because of idiocy, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back