• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cause of Defeat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I don't know, if you'll notice, Aqua's the only one that bothers to use Magic, and Terra just keeps running at the UEM with no strategy or anything, and not even anticipating his immense magic power, plus it doesn't help DS keeps popping up and distracting them...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What made the Knights lose to the U.E.M. and D.S.? Here's a link to the batle: YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer
BTW, I think it was because the U.E.M. was stronger than the Knights.

Well if he's stronger, then of course they'd lose.

You know what'd be funny, if Ven suddenly appears one day selling shoes.
lol.

New thought: Seeing as how Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade, does that mean that Aqua and Ven did it too?
~
Off in the distance two shadowy figures walk. The sand and wind covers their faces as to not be seen from a distance. The two stop and pick up Keyblades from the ground

"Property of Ven, do not touch." One read.
"Pick this up and read it if you want to die" Read the other from Aqua's Keyblade.

they both look to the sky as the camera fades out. Then...screams of pain.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, what they said!:p, yea and besides, the UEM can control all them keyblades!AH!

kh is ba

It kind of looks like the nights just got trained or something because they don't really have a strategy when fighting.

Ehud

i think the cause of loss was ven.hes cool and all but,well,he got owned.didnt realy do anything helpfull.terras plan of running right at them with anger and wanting bloodshed and death was pretty awesom and good in my oppinion.but trying to save ven was a mistake.just wory about takin down DS then UEM.anyways i think ven draged them down.although he did do a sweet hump attack.diddnt work right but,it was awesome.aqua shouldnt have just sat there.agian shes cool to but if she ran at them and did a point blank spell.it run like this:UEM-holdin ven

aqua-pointblank blast

UEM-uh ooh

UEM-ope theres somthin on my face
maybe a little different but he still woulda been owned.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

who said they lost??

Xehanort saw the Knights, and this was after the keylade wars i believe

Sexy Angel
who said they lost??

Xehanort saw the Knights, and this was after the keylade wars i believe

No... this was never stated, it was said that Xigbar witnessed the knights. We dont know when and where, but people assume it was when Xigbar was one of Ansems Apprentinces.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
They lost because THEY DIDNT THINK because if I was fighting a mage that was shooting ice and stuff I would have at least try to defend myself I know aqua was tired but she could at least put up an effort to fight with her friends and ven why would you attack someone from behind then get grabbed I mean he could have been trying to hit UEM while he was grabbed and terra running up on guys using brute strength and no strategy thats why they lost.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back