• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Catch up on the story of Kingdom Hearts with the Memory Archive Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I remember watching the Japanese ones many months ago. It's nice to have them in English now.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Really? I wasn't aware of that. He's a classic character, but he's not in a lot. That's why I'm surprised. I figured if the film gets old enough and they don't resurrect any of the characters in other media (not remasters of the current product) then they'd have no need to replace the voices. Guess as long as KH exists they'll have reason to. Especially if Disney keeps its eye on KH.

Keep in mind, Disney has countless projects where they use classic characters that you won't find on IMDB. Rides, parades, fireworks, toys, apps, ice shows. The Disney Character Voices group is pretty extensive with how much they keep on deck. They'd much rather audition someone to play a character that's somewhat obscure than to let their IP fade into nothing.

Back