• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a fan-fic about Sora and Kairi, it's my first one so it wont be that good...
here it is...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran as fast as I could down all the flights of steps doing my best to keep up with Donald and Goofy. I tried as hard as I could to keep the tears from pouring down my face. What if he was gone, what if Sora didn't come back. I tried not to think about that, just to think about getting away from the heartless.
We stopped in the center of the enterance hall in Hollowbastion. Heartless were surrounding us. Donald smacked a heartless on the head a few times. I looked closely at the heartless he hit. It seemed almost fimilar. I walked a little closer to the heartless, it didn't attack.
"Sora?" The heartless didn't move but I knew it was Sora. Heartless began to surround us. I stood in front of Sora. "This time I'll protect you." I was standing in front of Sora, my arms out blocking him.
The heartless were on top of us. "Sora!" I hugged him as tight as I could. The heartless that were on top of us were gone. If was just Sora and me, hugging.
"Kairi, thanks." Sora said in a soft voice.
I didn't say anything back, I was just happy to be here with Sora. Be here in his arms. I felt safe.
Suddenly I woke up from the sound of my mom calling me.
"KAIRI, DINNER!"
I slowly got up off my bed. I didn't want to eat now. I just wanted to lay on my bed and think of Sora. Think of what he said. 'Remember what you said Kairi, I'm always with you to I'll come back to you I promise'
I could feel warm tears forming in my eyes. I didn't hold them back though. I let them fall down my cheek. I let myself cry.
"I'M NOT HUNGAR MOM!" I said as best as I could without choking on my tears. I layed back down on my bed but I couldn't sleep. 'I'll come back to you I promise'
"I know you will." I mumbled to myself. I wipped a few of the tears off my face. Then looked out the window.
It was stormy. Dark clouds were forming in the sky. I looked closly at the beach. A huge shadow was forming and it was getting bigger and bigger.

Noezel7

good start PH!! oh a side note, you might want to hit the enter key twice to seperate the different paragraphs, it makes it easier for the reader to read:D

Golden_x_Heart

Noezel7 said:
good start PH!! oh a side note, you might want to hit the enter key twice to seperate the different paragraphs, it makes it easier for the reader to read:D
i agree - it is a really good start, and id love to see where you take it from here.
also, though, THE ENTER KEY IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
yeah, im done
i wanna see where you take this, so update soon!
<3

unknow_92

Noezel7 said:

yup it was a good start looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
good start! but be sure not to follow the same stories a lot of other people have done on here..a lot of ppl do the kairi-sora fics..and being one of them myself ive had to find a way to make my story original and make it my own..just take this story and make it as original as u can and im sure itll be good!

FlyingTomato1

Great fic!=D!Its soooo kooooolll!By the way!Do you want me to make a really nice sig for your fic?Cause it looks like you did the other with paint.I dont make sigs for just any fics.Your fic on the first chappie is great enough that it deserves a really shiny sig.=D^-^

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
wait FT1 are you saying red's first chap wasnt that good?? hers is by far the best on the forums! no offense poisonedheart b/c urs is good too but i know that flyingtomato1 is good freinds with her so i was jw lol...anyways so this isnt spam POST SOON! and be sure to make longer chaps b/c that one was tiny but still good!

heres chapter two....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catch me...

I could feel it getting a lot colder.

I'm falling...

I wanted to run downstairs I wanted to hide.

Save me...

I wanted to be anywhere but here.

Your far away...

Yet, I stayed looking out the window.

Far...Away...

I just watched the darkness get bigger. I knew what was happening. The hearless were here. So why didn't I run? Why didn't I run far, far away from this spot?

I could hear my family downstairs, calling, calling for me to help them.

"KAIRI, KAIRI, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!KAIRI?"

Why was I still here. They needed me. Could I even move.

Am I dead?

Sora....Sora....where are you?I need you.Don't you hear me calling your name?

Am I calling him?

Don't you see me falling?Do you Sora?Can you not hear me?Can you see the tears running down my face?

I felt like I was floating. I was now on the beach. Staring right up in to the darkness. Watching it. Just watching it. I could feel the ground dissapear under my feet. Nothing around me but darkness. I was falling...falling...falling...

Sora...

Please...

Catch me as I fall....
----------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back