• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
iv noticed an increasing importance on castle oblivion after days and this new trailer of BBS. can anyone speculate its importance in BBS?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it's connected to Master Xehanort in some way, but I'm not sure how.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i also think that MX has something to do with it, i think that maybe it was his hideout or somthing

or he built that room that the org was looking for, forgot wat it was called and he hide it there

diogo14

Xion and Naminé are from CO, if Vanitas is from there.. they might share connections with him?

Sorakun12

People are thinking that when The Land of Departure fell to darkness, the castle became Castle Oblivion, because they share similar traits.

Also, that is where Xemnas believed The Room of Awakening is

TraverseTown123X

The Chamber of Awakening is there. In 358/2 Days, Xemnas is looking for it, presumably to find Ven's armor. The room that Xemnas goes to below the Heartless Manufacture is the Room of Repose and Aqua's armor is down there, so I can only assume he's looking for Ven's armor, since Ven woke up in a room that looked like the Room of Repose, but with different floor markings.

If Vantias really was born there, than it strengthens the relationship between Vantias and Kairi/Namine/Xion, which is my current conspiracy theory.

Pyro Nymph XIII

"since Ven woke up in a room that looked like the Room of Repose, but with different floor markings"
quote Traverse Town123X.

when did ven wake up in that room? in the trailer ven was in that room i remember but he didnt exactly look 'awake'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back