• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion is Master Xehanort's Crib.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I like this theory... I hope that it is MX that actually found/created CO and decided to govern it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The theory's okay considering it's additions, and the fact that any of us who came around this theory already knew the links between MX and the castle. Not much else earth shattering other than what Nomura has revealed, but it's a good throw in.

A

Audo

The theory's okay considering it's additions, and the fact that any of us who came around this theory already knew the links between MX and the castle. Not much else earth shattering other than what Nomura has revealed, but it's a good throw in.
Because I'm known best for my earth shattering theories.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Because I'm known best for my earth shattering theories.

The Castle Oblivion theory a while back was one of your earth shattering theories, LOL. Not to mention how you added a vid of Sora venturing around it to view the bull like structure on the Castle itself. Right now is additional info to go on top with what you've already presented before. It's not bad, but it feels like it needs more to prove MX finding it, and that's probably because the info to prove CO to be his residence is still so vague. just saying...

A

Audo

The Castle Oblivion theory a while back was one of your earth shattering theories, LOL. Not to mention how you added a vid of Sora venturing around it to view the bull like structure on the Castle itself. Right now is additional info to go on top with what you've already presented before. It's not bad, but it feels like it needs more to prove MX finding it, and that's probably because the info to prove CO to be his residence is still so vague. just saying...
lol, i don't think that was me Zion.
Though, if it was, it would have been far too long ago for me to actually remember so....

BladeofHearts18

You've stated nothing that tells why Master Xehanort would need the Chamber of Waking. I find it hard to believe that Master Xehanort just stumbles across a room in the middle of nowhere, also. You could say he heard of it and went looking for/found it. But that's just my 2 cents.

I said this in another thread. MX was getting old, so he needed a vessel. And where would he keep that vessel? COW! he built CO around it so no one would disturb his vessel so when his time came, he would get into the vessel. The vessel would be a body in its prime. ( around Xehanort's age ) Then, something went wrong and he forgot everything but his name and ended up in Radiant Garden ( first use of Dark corridor unintentionally). I have no proof of this, but a theory is a theory.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
forsmile.jpg

after all....
wow audo, LOL!!! that is an awesome picture. and i also still love the theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back