• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.: Carpathian Dragons :. (reborn)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jmbiddy

I decided to restart our thread, seeing as how we are reborn and shall be elite once more. So this new clean start thread shall do very well for us.

Hey everyone, Jmbiddy here, i know it's been a really long time since we have been active, due to the work that i had to do getting my company up. But no worries, it is now up and i can now stay dedicated to what i started so long ago. Now the Carpathian Dragons shall be reborn and be better than ever.

Here is the New Carpathian Dragon Tag for you all to sport and show your dedication. Make sure you use the link below it in the image tags to have it in your signature:
cdtag.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jmbiddy/cdtag.jpg

I need each CD member to Take Roll here and say "Present" so i know that you are an active member within the Clan and i can get a roll sheet with everyones name and info, making life easier.

I shall be making a new tag for us, something sleek and exciting i presume. It will be very nice so do not worry.

I have also decided to start recruiting new members to the clan. But unlike the last time, i will not be leniant with who gets in. Myself and Hellpark will determine who can join the elite and select artists who have what it takes to join the Carpathian Dragons.

If you would like to try out for the Carpathian Dragons, please fill out the form below:

Name: (your screen name)
Program: (photoshop, psp, paint, etc...)
Experience: (amount of time with program)
Three examples of your best work:
Example 1:
Example 2:
Example 3:
Why do you want to join the Carpathian Dragons and what can you bring to our elite clan?

Last edited:
H

Hellpark

Glad to see you back here Jmbiddy. Now even those who have been in the Carpathian Dragons, you must re-apply yourself. Your skill level may have decreased and we don't want that in this clan. If your skill level has increased thats magnificent. Then you will be in the clan. Make sure though that if you want to be in this can your skill level can never decrease. It has to increase all the time. If your best tag was one of a kind and you can never make something better then it, then this clan is not for you. We want this clan to be elite. And this time it's not going down.

laath

Nobody can get worse...

People have their dryspells and blocks. I can't believe you guys don't even accept that. Good luck, I guess.

H

Hellpark

Stick to your own clan please. Let us do what we want to.

logpile

Heartless
I'm here..

Name: Logpile.
Program:ps cs2, c4d, (still learning) and currently trying to atain illustrator.
Experience: Started late in march.
Example 1:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Logpile/pointoforigin.jpg
Example 2:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Logpile/collab_weazy3su.jpg (A collab)
Example 3:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Logpile/princeOfPersia2gf.jpg (First all defaults)
Not nessicarily my best, but defiantely my proudest.
Why do you want to join the Carpathian Dragons and what can you bring to our elite clan? Because I was in it before. XD

Kira Haro

Unknown
Name: Kira Haro/ Kiros Aurion (Due to Gender confusion)
Program: PS:CS PS:CS2, PSCS:8, PSP8.
Experience: Now almost a year.
Example 1:
edtag2df.png

Example 2:

dnasig8qc.png

(Text only as a guard, I lost the .psd to this.)

Example 3:

aionsig5pl.png

Why do you want to join the Carpathian Dragons and what can you bring to our elite clan?

To be part of a group that follows art style over just slapping brushes around and hoping it'd be good.

H

Hellpark

Welcome Logpile. Kiros Ill have to discuss this with JM and Ill get back to you.

laath

Hellpark said:
Stick to your own clan please. Let us do what we want to.

Its my job as a co-leader to check up on other clans. But, sure, if you're afraid of a little opinion, I'll be sure to go away.

Stop being communists...seriously... This isn't a serious art forum.

H

Hellpark

That doesnt make sense. Its saying that George Bush can freely check up on other countries and does what he pleases? I doubt it.

jmbiddy

Check if you would like, but i do not appreciate the posting that is not in regards to the clan. So please reserve the thread for clan useage only. Not personal comments. Thanks.

laath

Hellpark said:
That doesnt make sense. Its saying that George Bush can freely check up on other countries and does what he pleases? I doubt it.

Are you seriously comparing a graphics clan to the president of the united states?

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
laath said:
Are you seriously comparing a graphics clan to the president of the united states?

If they are, then the graphic clan in comparison must really suck, because our president is terrible.

Question: iv always wanted to know if you could join Multiple graphic clans, could you do that with this one?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Ya. Apparently I have my down days too. I'm not the best, but I didn't get into CD last time because it was filled. =O Now I'm in Glintz..

Oh ya, BTW Hellpark. You've "decreased" over the last couple of months. =D So doesn't that mean you shouldn't be co-leader? o.o Just going by your rules. =O

H

Hellpark

Im not comparing. But the principle is the same.

And monkey how have I decreased? My previous tags were so much worse then my recent ones. And I did not mean that if you have a bad day or two youre out. I mean if it consistent that you keep going down and not getting any better then you would be out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But isn't the point of a clan for different graphics artists to get together and help each other out and have fun! =O It's not about, "If your not the best, get the hell out of here!" And that's the image your providing with CD. =D

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
monkeybutt said:
But isn't the point of a clan for different graphics artists to get together and help each other out and have fun! =O It's not about, "If your not the best, get the hell out of here!" And that's the image your providing with CD. =D

That's exactly why i didn't want to join CD or Glintz. I rather help out beginners and others than be in like an elite clan.

... but like I said I always wanted to be a Carpathian Dragon because the name just sounds so cool! but... no.. I'm staying with ND.

H

Hellpark

Hmm well you see. If you do not like the rules and principles here at CD please stop spamming up the thread. You all are entitled to you opinion but don't state it when others dont ask you for it. Thank you.

Awards
This thread was maintained for the soul purpose of recruiting and discussion for CD members and/or members applying for CD only. Whether you are Co-Leader of a clan or not, that does not give you the right to potentially bash, rant, spam, or anything of the likes in another thread. I would have hoped, even for giving advice, you would have been respectful enough to leave their thread/clan to theirs, while they leave ours, to ours. Unless someone from another clan hopes to battle, I should hope everyone would like to keep to their own thread.

The reason for my posting is to explain why your posts have been "cleaned". Please try to understand this concept. Thank you.

Back