• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Collection Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

Does anyone know of a good place to find out how to gather all of the cards!? I'm doing pretty good by myself, but I'm missing a lot of the enemy cards and attack cards. Also, I'm missing a few random cards here and there. Anyone know where to figure out how to gather them all?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I in fact got all of the Cards 100%. So Go to the room card "Teeming Darkness" or "Looming Darkness" to get the Enemies cards. Well the Enemies cards arent that hard but can be Fusterating, So all you do is the heartless Card you want, beat them last. say like Neo-Shadow card. Beat every Heartless, till there is one Neo-Shadow Left, and hope you get it. for Attack cards go to my guide that Guardian Soul gave you. and For Platinum and Gold Card, Get 100% and then open "Calm Bounty". Hope that Helps.

Axelfan008

for enemy cards, go to the world their in, and use almighty, looming, and teeming darkness cards. They drop more often there.

NoughtXIII

i just read Sora The Key's card guide. id strongly recommend opening some chests, whether it may be False Bounty, Calm Bounty, or Guarded Trove. Normally, the chests reveal Battle Cards (Attack Cards). Also, the Key to Rewards will also give you some super cool Battle Card you wouldn't normally get in just any old room. Other Reward Rooms will give you sleights and special abilities, but sleights are just one part of bonuses you need to care about.
For Enemy Cards, mostly try the Teeming Darkness and the Looming Darkness. Those drop more frequently, and ive noticed. So when you get the cards, hold onto them! if you're in a Roulette Room, get a few of those cards if you want. Trust me, its difficult, but you'll get the cards one baby step at a time. im still in the process- bc i beat Marluxia already -of getting them all so i can get those Gold and Platinum cards! In case you didn't know- not that im trying to make you feel stupid -, you can get some Enemy Cards from beating their Battle Boss counterpart.
I mean like
Battle Boss Jafar: Jafar Enemy Card
Battle Boss Hades: Hades Enemy Card
Battle Boss Maleficent: Maleficent Enemy Card
Battle Boss Riku (Replica): Riku Enemy Card
Battle Boss Vexen: Vexen Enemy Card
Battle Boss Larxene: Larxene Enemy Card
Battle Boss Axel: Axel Enemy Card
Battle Boss Marluxia: Marluxia Enemy Card
Defeat the corresponding Battle Boss to its corresponding Battle Boss Enemy Card. But you probably knew that. Also, in Sora The Key's guide, it says that if you complete Sora's Story, you can go back to the Key to Rewards rooms and aqcuire them in the chests. id try that, if i were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back