• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Jack sparrow!!??!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnuBis22

WTF!!! does anyone know why captain jack sparrow (from pirates of the carribean) is in Kingdom Hearts 2. He has nothing to do with disney or square-enix unless i missed somthing:confused: any theories feel free to post.:D

dng4.jpg

diogo14

like Pirates of The Caribean is a disney movie and that's no new news... at least not for me and for almost everyone else ;)

A

Aragorn

if you haven't figured it out yet,AnuBis22,
pirates of the carribean is a part of disney. it's one of the movies.

AnuBis22

oh. If they make a world for pirates of the carribean taht would be awsome but who would be the characters in the world??

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The world obviously plays a role in KH2....That's why they chose it to be in the second. It will be interesting to see what that role is.

AnuBis22

dng3.jpg

Is this elizabeth???? it kinda looks like her KH2 has prety sweet graphics!!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
yeah thats her....duh...XP

Light_Kingdom

wut about orlando bloom???why havent we seen pictures of him for PotC...is he going to be in the game at all?srry,i forgot his name in the movie,i can remember that he was the blacksmith,he is a main characterin PotC...

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I hope hes going to be in it. Orlando Bloom is sooo hot! This is unbelieveable! They made real-life ppl 3-D. They did a good job of it too. I wish I had my own KH person to be in the game. That would be too cool!

M

MegaFlare

Hush, his character was not boring. Pirates of the Caribbean has lots of fans.

The person who posted this topic has lived under a rock. Jack Sparrow comes from a Disney movie. In case none of you checked the front of your DVD, it clearly says WALT DISNEY on the front. POTC is a Disney movie, whether you like it or not. Accept it.

What does he have to do with Square Enix? He's in the next Kingdom Hearts game, der. Like other Disney characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back