• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't transfer unions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

birdjesus

a popup saying "cannot transfer unions between 12 am and 4 am the day before rankings are posted", ive been trying to transfer for 3 days now, at different times.

is this a bug?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
a popup saying "cannot transfer unions between 12 am and 4 am the day before rankings are posted", ive been trying to transfer for 3 days now, at different times.

is this a bug?

The rankings is a segment where you see which Union has performed the best. After that's over and you get your rewards, you should be able to switch Unions (try switching Unions now).

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
What frustrates me is that I get many requests from players wanting to join our Leopardos group, Yakiba Tribe, but when I want to "Accept" them, it won't allow me because they are already in a group. I can't even contact them to let them know I would love them in the group.

Please make sure you are no longer a member of a group before requesting to join another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back