• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks sh im playing kh2 for your comment. NOTE TO ALL: This is officially the

100th post on Can't Believe I'm Chained to This Kid!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks guys for making it possible.

Now we just gotta wait for Keyblade Smitey...

Keyblade Smitey

*play triumphant music* OVER ONE HUNDRED POSTS WHOOOOO! Wyrda's temptation is in and soon the awesomeness shall begin anew! Here's to one hundred more kingdom-rific good times! Cyberseraph, my hat is off to you (or it would be if I was wearing one)!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right here's the next updart. Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been really busy, and I had a big writers block with Keyblade smitey's guy before sorting it out. I Hope you like it Keyblade Smitey! Here it is and I hope the rest of you like it too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyrda stared around, his lance at the ready as he stared around at the strange place around him. He was in a gigantic spherical room, the gunmetal walls stretching up into the heavens, disappearing from sight as it soared up like some ancient ladder, leading into some secret dominion, untouched by man. Yet there was nothing ancient about this place. Wyrda instantly recognized the telltale whirr of machinery, and as he leaned his ear against the silver walls he could hear the dull beep of a computer every other second, the tiny sound echoing in the silence, throbbing like his pumping heart as he slowly came to realize where he was. He had been here only once before, and that time he had only glimpsed it through a quickly closing door. He stared around in newfound awe, and some nervousness as he looked at the thin blue lines etched into the silver walls like veins in the throat of a great beast. He whistled nervously, his the shrill noise echoing off the walls of the tubular room, mocking him as it ricocheted off the walls and came back to him, the chorus’s of his whistle transforming into a laughing shriek, and then suddenly a cry of pain. Wyrda gasped and the gasp reverberated around the room, the sound waves blasting off the curbed walls and sending shots of pain blasting through his head. He grabbed his head with his hands, gritting his teeth in the pain, forcing himself not to shout out in pain, and he waited painfully for the mocking echoes to subside, the sound fading slowly like the waves at the beach slowly receding back into the ocean, shrinking in power until it was the same, monotonous throbbing that he had entered into in the beginning.

Wyrda sighed, careful to see if the noise would echo like the previous. Fortunately, it was silent. He walked forward carefully into the center, his lance at the ready as he looked around at the majesty of the room. If he was in the room he thought he was, than he was standing in a room most people considered legend. He was in the room where lives where decided every day. Where decisions that changed the world where recorded, and where even the dust particles floating through the air were witness to some of the most important data every recorded. He was in the Governments Main Database.

“You’re right in thinking it’s a legend,” said a voice behind him, and Wyrda started, spinning around suddenly, his mismatched eyes flashing as fast as his lance rose in the air when he saw the person making the comment.

“Xehanort!” he hissed quietly, trying not to make the thunderous echo again, spinning his lance into a neutral stance, ready to attack or defend at a moments notice.

“Relax, I’ve turned on the sound barrier,” Xehanort laughed walking slowly in a circle around Wyrda, his steps tracing a large invisible oval on the pale grey floor, “The government pays millions of taxpayers dollars to protect this place. You don’t think part of the fortune didn’t go to making it soundproof?”

“Shut it Xenahort!” shouted Wyrda, raising his voice at the absence of the torturous echoes, “You’ve ruined enough lives for a thousand life sentences! I’m taking you in!”
He rushed at Xehanort, his lance spinning like a the eye of hurricane, a blurred wheel of energy flashing in his hand, and he let fly, the shining ring of power shooting from his hand like a blast from a holy dragon, an aura of white flames radiating in a spiraling wave of strength from the flying lance as it shot through the air toward Xenahort, the raging vengeance of Wyrda imbued in every particle of the wrathful attack.

Xehanort smiled quietly and summoned Riku’s Keyblade in a flash of twilight, leaping to the right and rolling on his side as the energy disk blasted next to him, spiraling off like a boomerang before rounding around to return to Wyrda’s hand. Wyrda’s hand shot into the air, snatching the lance out of the air and he spun around in the same movement, launching his lance again like a spear from behind, a shining arrow shot from an invisible bow. Xehanort sidestepped the spear easily, slashing upward at it as it went flashing past him, sending the lance spiraling up into the air. Wyrda leapt over Xehanort, somersaulting in the air , his Third-Eye band calculating his jump, and he snatched the lance mid flip, and he twisted, landing catlike behind Xehanort, ready to bring him in dead or alive.

Suddenly Xehanort dropped Riku’s Keyblade with a clang, and stepped backwards, raising his palms upward in a motion of peace. Wyrda stood cautiously, his lance still at the ready, as he stared at the obvious motion of surrender on Xehanort’s part.

“Why are we fighting, Wyrda?” asked Xehanort, almost boredly, staring at Wyrda with his hands in the air, “We are the same, you and I. We both serve a corrupt government, one that has destroyed countless lives and countless civilizations. We just have different ways of doing it.”

“Is that your way of saying you’ll come quietly?” asked Wyrda sarcastically and he stepped toward Xehanort, his hand twisting slightly so his lance went into a neutral stance, “You’re coming with me, whether you use your mind tricks or no.”

“Of course,” said Xehanort, sighing sadly, “I should have known. You government types are all the same. Can’t see past the end of your own noses.”

“Shut it, criminal,” shouted Wyrda and he leapt toward Xehanort, who stood still, the lance flashing in the grey light like a twinkling star. Wyrda made a sound of triumph as the lance slashed through Xehanort in shining sweep, but then shock shot through him like a bolt of lightning as Xehanort disappeared in a vortex of numbers and binary codes, which lingered in the air like ghosts from some alternate dimension before fading away into the pale grey light.

“Sorry,” said a voice behind him, and Wyrda spun around to see Xehanort standing in the center of the circular room, “I thought you’d remember rule #781 in the handbook. Check to see if enemy is real. I mean, you almost lost fighting to my data-based projection.”

“My bad,” said Wyrda, getting more fed up by the minute, “What are you doing here, convict? You were on the run after Haerthos screwed up your plan.’

“I came to see you,” said Xehanort, and Wyrda could sense no feeling of deception or falseness in his voice, “I thought I might explain a few things…”

“Explain what?” shouted Wyrda, his voice rising like a tsunami in the midst of a calm sea, “For the last five years you’ve caused nothing but trouble for the government!”

“What do you know about me?” asked Xehanort, his smirk making Wyrda angrier by the second, and he closed his eyes, his closed lids staring up at the endless ceiling, “What propaganda has the government spat out this time?”

“You were a brilliant scientist under the head of the Trinity Committee of Light Industries,” recited Wyrda from memory, the three pages dedicated to Xehanort burned into his mind from endless readings from the EVIL MASTERMINDS OF THE CENTURY the Government had given him, “When the head of your department, Ansem the Wise got the orders to cease working on the DARKNESS project, you betrayed him and continued the research secretly with your fellow coworkers. After you created that… machine that creates Heartless, you sent them out to take over other worlds, and your runaway project, your Heartless, went off to open a secret government file in Kingdom Hearts! After you were caught, you used your other project, your Nobody, to try and take Kingdom Hearts again. But you were stopped again. And than after three long years of war that YOU started, you disappeared. And now you’re back. And now I’m going throw you in a two foot cell and lock you there for eternity.”

“Is that what they teach new agents these days?” asked Xehanort sadly, still standing in the middle of the room, staring mournfully at Wyrda, “Why does the government feel like it has to lie to the people? They deserve to know the truth. You deserve to know the truth.”

“Don’t try your mind games on me, Xehanort,” said Wyrda, his single greenblue eye flashing as his red one glinted menacingly, “I know your tricks…”

“Oh do you?” asked Xehanort, surprised, “I guess you won’t believe me then when I tell you what happened to your family. What really happened.” Wyrda froze, his eyes halting mid glare, and for a second Wyrda went rigid, before he instantly caught himself again.

“Nice try, Xehanort,” he said, his twirling into an attack stance, his eyes blazing in fury and malice, “The old, ‘What really happened to your family’ gig. Really original.”
Xehanort ignored the sarcasm, and raised his hand, pointing to the middle of the floor. Suddenly it lit up, a shining pillar of light raising from the gunmetal floor, breaking the surface of the blank ground like a whale breaching the surface of the ocean, rising like an iceberg from the great depths of the artic, until it remained stationary about five feet from the ground, a light grey half circle, that stood between Wyrda and Xehanort.

“What if I told you,” whispered Xehanort softly, his hands reaching out and touching the grey computer terminal that had risen out of the ground, “That the government could have destroyed Heartless ages ago?”
“Impossible,” scoffed Wyrda, a strange nervousness beating in his chest, “The government has been trying for ages to get rid of the Heartless threat. They have all the best scientists working on it.”

“More lies…” laughed Xehanort, his fingers dancing a mysterious tap dance on the computer terminal, invisible sensors lighting up and then disappearing into the grey metal once again, “The government discovered how to create Heartless ages ago. Do you really think they would keep creating the foul creatures if they didn’t know how to destroy them?” The words hit Wyrda like a cannonball, knocking the air out of his lungs and he barely concealed his disbelief in a grimacing smile.

“Do you really expect me to believe your deceptions, convict?” he said, his strong voice concealing his doubts, but his mismatched eyes revealed everything. Wyrda wasn’t sure if Xehanort caught on, but the criminal mastermind continued anyway.

“Ansem, the Wise,” he mocked spitefully the last two words before continuing, “Did receive orders to stop the project, but that was only to reassure to the public that things were safe. I was disappointed to be sure, but I knew my place. However I received a message later that day, and was visited by none other than the President himself. He presented me with an… interesting proposition…”

“Enough of your bull Xehanort!” shouted Wyrda, lunging at him, his red eye flashing dangerously as he swung his lance behind him to strike Xehanort’s body. Xehanort only chortled sadly, raising his hand to him, continuing despite the fact Wyrda was inches from slicing him into pieces.

“The president asked me and the others under Ansem’s control to continue with the darkness project,” he said, ignoring Wyrda’s snarl as he swung the lance back to strike him, the lance glittering with deadly beauty as it shone like white fire before reaching the peak of its power at a forty five degree angle behind Wyrda, “We were continue in secret, the government backing us quietly, to experiment with this new power and unlock the full potential of this darkness. Could you imagine the possibilities? Entire armies made of non-living creatures, which could be spat out like raindrops from the sky, entire fortresses created from the mysterious materials found when darkness conquered a wall of a world. Imagine Wyrda, entire worlds powered by the endless source energy deep inside their own core? The possibilities were enormous, enormous enough for a few casualties. Like your parents.”

Wyrda stopped dead mid strike, his lance hovering inches from Xehanort’s neck, the white hot flames licking tenderly at Xehanort’s face, lapping at his skin like the tongue of a hound of hell, barely restrained from sinking its fangs into the pale Xehanort’s neck, who quickly continued with his powerful words.

“Wyrda,” he whispered, very conscious of the white hot lance near his neck, “The Government used our machine to create every Heartless with a DWS, a Dark Wave Signature. It allows the government to track every Heartless in existence, as you know. However this Dark Wave Signature can be locked onto and destroyed remotely at the touch of a button. Anyone with the right access codes can destroy every Emblem Heartless in the world instantly, and from there, all it takes is a few modifications to the system to destroy the pureblood Heartless as well. All you need is a scientist. A quite brilliant scientist, I might add.”

“You said my family were casualties,” whispered Wyrda hoarsely, narrowing his greenblue and red eyes, their mismatched gaze burning an invisible mark in Xehanort’s face, trying to cut the lies out of his web of seductive words, an Xehanort sighed sadly.

“Yes. It was quite a loss,” said Xehanort mournfully, turning around so his back was facing Wyrda, “the Government had ordered us to keep the project going, while publicly assuring everyone that the assignment had been discontinued for public safety. Unfortunately, my dear colleague, Alex, as you know was a bit of a double agent. He tipped off your parents, who as you know were the head of the Investigations department, and they went off to do their job. They confronted me, and believe me; your mother can be very persuading with a Grade 7, triple barrel, hand blaster. I spilled the beans, promising that I would cease working on the project, and abandon all work if they decided to go public with the knowledge. They forgave me and ran, for I knew the government was due for a progress report soon. Only, I didn’t know that the president had seen them leaving as he came in.” Wyrda’s eyes froze, the red one icing over, turning a pale orange, and the blue-green one shifting to a terrible shade of pale turquoise.

“Yes, he confronted me about it,” whispered Xehanort, his eyes closing in pain as he reminisced on that moment, “He had his agents come in and beat me until I gave up what I knew. I told them everything. About how they knew about the ‘discontinued’ DARKNESS project, where those people who mysteriously ‘disappeared’ ended up, and what monstrous beings we had begun to spawn beneath our post in Radiant Garden. The president was in a deadly rage. He ordered me to continue with the project, threatening the life of me and my family if I didn’t comply with his demands. I hesitantly agreed, and he left immediately, with his top agents in tow. I have no way of knowing what happened next, but the next day when I heard the news of the mysterious gummi ship crash that killed your entire family, my worst fears were confirmed.”

Wyrda just stared hard at Xehanort, his icy eyes reflecting the fiery gleam and pearly green light of the orbs deeply set in his face, his mousey brown hair growing stiff and hard, and he just stared at the confessing criminal, his lance held tight in his pale, sweating hand. Xehanort spun around suddenly, his eyes gleaming with painful light.

“But there was something the president didn’t know,” he said quietly, “My parents had informed someone else of my misdeeds before the Government got to them. A small mouse King in a faraway world, a powerful ruler who had much influence in his world. They trusted the small King and instantly told him everything they could about the situation in the Government. He came as fast as he could on the gummi ship, getting their just after the crash that killed your family, and he realized just how dangerous this information was. Pretending to meet with Ansem to discuss the latest pregnancy of Brittany Spears III, he confronted the surprised head of our committee, telling him everything, all about the project we were doing, and his theory about the death of your family.”

“My master was outraged! He confronted us all, shouting for us to stop the project before he went to the public with the news. We tried to delay him, but he got to a holo-phone, and we were forced to lock him into one of our experiments, the darkness portal, which instead threw him into the Realm of Nothingness, essentially wiping him out of existence. But Ansem’s disappearance was not unnoticed. Ansem was a prominent member in society and he had a whole line of people asking about his strange absence from modern occurrences. Of course that was when all hell broke loose.”

Wyrda slowly straightened up, instantly feeling weak from the lack of movement from his threatening stance to Xehanort. He felt slow, and empty, his heart pumping blood slowly through his body, making his limbs feel hollow, and brittle, his mismatches eyes glazing over instead of their usual sharpness.
“Why?” he whispered, the grip on his lance loosening as he stared up at Xehanort, a painful desperation clouding his face, and Xehanort just smiled sadly.

“And after that you know what happened,” whispered Xehanort, ignoring his question, “One of our projects was ordered to take the seven princesses, and locate the lost prototype of the Keyblade, under the pretense of robbing the Kingdom Hearts vault, and under the pseudonym, Ansem. The public got wind, and the government spread propaganda, saying that I had run amuck and caused all this chaos secretly with a shadowy organization composed of me and my colleagues. Ironically, after my Heartless was destroyed, my Nobody created that propaganda-made Organization, in order to collect hearts for further experiments. I was a wreck, watching all my glorious projects fall to crime, and my reputation ruined by the government. I was lost until the government handed me another proposition…”

“Not the Ultima,” whispered Wyrda weakly, his eyes shining with the hope Xehanort would so no, “They wouldn’t… not if they knew…”

“Are you that naïve, Wyrda?” shouted Xehanort, slamming his fist on the terminal so a spiderweb of light spread from where his hand had struck it, “Are you that blind to the corruption you work for? The Government ordered me to find a spirit. A strong spirit, one that was caring for a powerful Keyblade. They gave me permission to take a spirit for my own, but unfortunately, those Keyblades are a bit picky. They wouldn’t come near me by will, so I had to take one the old fashion way.”

“Riku…” whispered Wyrda, his eyes sharpening with anger again, his weakness deepening, yet burning with flames of chaos and rage.

“He was the ideal source,” admitted Xehanort, summoning Riku’s Keyblade in a flash from where it lay on the ground, looking at it’s shining grey and red surface wonderingly, “I severed his connection with the Keyblade the night I took Kairi. The government reprogrammed his Keyblade to work for me, and I had my own private servant. Zuki. I must admit, that was one thing I found great about the whole thing...”

Wyrda growled, and Xehanort continued quickly, “After that you know the rest. I went into covert hiding, following the King and the others, and once the time was right, sending Zuki to appropriate Ira, and incapacitate Haerthos. The Government then directed me to a hidden laboratory in the World that Never Was, where I took the others and Ira, to await the experimentation. The government had taken all the equipment I would need from Kingdom Hearts and brought it there. Imagine what would happen if the experiment were to succeed? Limitless energy and limitless armies! Any spirit could be transformed into an immortal, undefeatable fighting behemoth, and angry leviathan that was only power, and had only one instinct… to destroy. An army of one could conquer all worlds, and an army of two could conquer the universe! An army of three could conquer the all universes parallel and beyond, and an army of four could be GOD! How could the government refuse that offer?”

“But,” Xehanort continued sadly, “The Government has betrayed us all. I can see that now. The Ultima is running loose, destroying everything in its path. It can’t be tamed. The Government has created a beast that it cannot destroy this time, and it has abandoned all hope of taking it. Why do you think the government sent you all on this mission? To kill two birds with one stone. If you fight the Ultima, and lose, they have rid the worlds of another pesky hero who ruined their plans three times, and then they will send another Keyblade wielder and his team to finish the job. If you fight the Ultima and win, the government will be waiting behind you to shoot you in the back the moment you shout with victory. Either way, you are going to lose. Unless…”

Wyrda looked up suddenly, his face set and stony, and Xehanort smiled.

“Unless we access the Kingdom Hearts vault using the access codes,” whispered Xehanort, his eyes staring down intently at Wyrda, “Once we have access to the vault, we can extract the technology necessary to make the modifications to the DWS program. After that we take control of all the Heartless, and hurl them at the Ultima, legions after legions of the foul creatures finally avenging all the government has destroyed. And once we’ve done that, we’ll attack the Government headquarters, and destroy all the corruption that has invaded our lives! We will wipe out every single one of them, and than concentrate on building a new society! One that is right! And just! And ruled by us! And then when we are done, we will destroy the Heartless, so that every one will live safety in their beds at night, not worrying if a government agent will pop through the floor and sink a knife between our shoulder blades.” He stared at Wyrda, breathless from his outburst of energy. Wyrda just stared at him blankly, his mismatched eyes as empty as his face, his lance held loosely at his side while his trench coat even seemed to be greyer than usual.

“So,” whispered Xehanort for the final time, reaching out to him with a pale hand, his eyes flashing as he stood at the center of the room on the terminal, his pale fingers offering revenge and power to the weakening Wyrda’s soul, “What’ll it be, Agent Wyrda?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right that was it. I hope it's length makes up for its lateness in posting time. O hope you like the idea for your character, Keyblade Smitey, and I'll see you guys next time. Leave criticism, ideas, post, and your love, guys! Have a good night,

your author,

cyberseraph :mellow:

Keyblade Smitey

... Unbelieveable... Cyberseraph you have outdone youreself yet again! Not quite how I imagined it, but that only makes it more kickarse! I can't wait for the next update either!

ozymandius

Once again, very original. I think its neat to see the whole thing from the Keyblade's perspective. It kinda reminds me of the Bartimeaus trilogy a little...

Lemonzwater

wow i was just browsing all the stuff on google while searching for kingdom hearts 2 and this came up. So i started reading and from the moment i started i was hooked. Well i finally got to the last page (so far) and i wanted to thank you fo making this story so thank you and keyblade smitey and sh im playin kh2 you got another fan to help you hold down the fort when cyberseraph is off creating another of one of the awsome kickbutt chapters that were all dying to read.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OKay, here is the next update. Thanks to lemonzwater for replying, lets see if we see you in the future. I took some initiative with your character, Keyblade Smitey, I hope you don't mind, and I decided to make some assumptions so it would fit my idea. Hope you like them.
Hope you all like this and here it is.

Wyrda’s heart was beating dangerously in his heart, the pillar of stringent discipline he had honed himself to use twisted menacingly into a constricting knot, threatening to snap at a moment’s word. He was staring at the outstretched hand of Xehanort, which hung in the air like an exotic bird, trembling with excitement as in the moment before its dive to earth. He was staring at Xehanort’s pale hand, yet his mismatched eyes didn’t register its existence. He just stared, blankly, into the spider-like fingers of Xehanort, the fingers that had manipulated millions of lives, each one twisted until broken by the malevolence radiating from Xehanort and his excruciating schemes. But those fingers showed no malevolence now, they simply hung there, inviting and comforting, ready to accept the burden of his existence the government had always come up short in doing. He felt something boiling inside of him, rising like a beast from its hibernation in the forest, shredding its surrounding cage and emerging from the woods like the leviathan of the ocean, breaking the surface of his discipline, and for once Wyrda didn’t force it back down again. He let it rise, his fists clenching as the ferocious force inside him raged forward, his nails cutting into his palms as he began to breathe heavily, all traces of discipline and training slowly dissipating as the beast he had always restrained in his training. The burning sensation under his skin swirled like a hurricane of fire and heat, the dark emotions he had repressed since his induction vigorously sprouting from the seeds of darkness he hadn’t known existed in his heart.

He felt his hair standing on end with the hatred, which dripped from his body in large droplets of sweat, each drop making him heavier, yet when he raised his head to look at Xehanort, he found the heaviness was counteracted by a great strength, sparked deep within his heart and rising fast with every second. He felt sweat dripping down his face, and as he looked up into Xehanort’s face, he saw no surprise or fear, only a grim look of satisfaction that clouded his face like an eclipse upon the brilliant sun.

“It seems I was right…” he whispered, his dark blue eyes flashing in the pale greyness of the room, “You have been given a burden far greater then one could ask to bear, my dear Wyrda.” Wyrda only responded by staggering to his feet, sweating great dark orbs of hatred that splattered onto the floor, creating black, inky pools, which swirled gently in the twilight before a pair of yellow eyes blinked out from under them, twin suns peeking out of a dark rainstorm. Slowly, an shadowy black Heartless emerged from the pool, feeding off the essence of Wyrda’s radiance, and crept toward him silently, watching his every move, its antenna wiggling strangely as its eyes stared emptily at the staggering Wyrda.
“There was a rumor going around in the Organization about a new Spirit-Human hybrid,” said Xehanort, his sapphire eyes staring sadly at Wyrda’s quivering form, “It appears the government has created another casualty of their quest for power. I assume they used Heartless genes to splice the DNA needed to create a Spirit-Human Hybrid. What an interesting specimen you turned out to be, Wyrda…”

“What...” whispered Wyrda, staring at his inky sweat droplets, which dripped slowly to the floor, created puddles from which emerged more Shadow Heartless, each one coming before him, and then vanishing into the floor slowly, “Why… How?”

“It appears you have been a successful experiment,” said Xehanort coldly, his eyes following a Shadow Heartless before it sunk into the floor, “Not only the power to partially use the Ultima Virus, but the power to create and command Heartless. Most likely, all these Shadows are waiting in darkness for you to call them.” Wyrda stood up straight, panting a little before staring around at the now empty room. He had stopped sweating, but the weight in his body had turned into a weight in his heart. He gasped suddenly as the weight caused him stumble, dizziness creeping into his mind, before he reached out a hand to steady himself. Instantly, a score of Shadow Heartless leapt from the from to steady him, each tiny, clawed hand pawing at his combat boots, straightening him and looking around before sinking back into the floor. Wyrda stared down at the floor where they returned, and then back up to Xehanort, his eyes blazing in unleashed fury.
“They did this to me,” he whispered, with deadly control, his tongue flicking with every word like a serpent, “Now they will be destroyed by what they have created…” Wyrda took a step, ignoring the weight in his chest when he stumbled yet again, and slowly but surely, he walked up to toward the terminal, jutting out of the water like the head of a great serpent, breaking the surface of a smooth lake. By the time he reached the terminal, he felt normal, the weight in his chest making him stronger then ever, pushing him beyond what he had previously thought were limits.

He reached out a now firm hand, the black droplets of sweat still hanging on his skin like dew on the morning grass, and he smiled at the knowledge of what these droplets could bring. Power. Revenge. Justice. He tapped a couple of keystrokes into the terminal, and it beeped, the high pitched noise reverberating slightly around the room before fading, and a giant holographic screen appeared suddenly on the air, a massive white rectangle, with big block letters saying,

LEVEL 10 ACCESS, PASSWORD REQUIRED
| __________________​

Wyrda was done hesitating. With the power of his spliced Spirit genes fueling his rage, all defense he had kept up for the sake of his precious government destroyed, he furiously pounded into the terminal the password he had known from the moment Xehanort had mentioned where he was. There was only one word that could be the password to the main database could be, a word spoken only by the elite members of the government, and it was simple, yet brilliant enough to keep away thousands of hackers and lower level members. The keyboard quivered under his punishing keystrokes, and soon the computer screen floating in the air like an IM from God, read

LEVEL 10 ACCESS, PASSWORD REQUIRED
*********** |?
Press Enter to continue…​

Wyrda fingers were about to crash down onto the enter key, the lightning bolt of justice ready to strike down on the corruptness that had destroyed his entire life, when suddenly a blinding flash of light blasted into his eyes, scorching his retinas, the tendrils of light eating away at his body until he was completely absorbed into the light, his entire being assimilated into the eternal, blazing fury that he had long forgotten. It burned with power and energy, yet it was different from the power he had felt in his heart. That was rage, this was peace. That was hatred, this was anger. That was darkness, this was light… He felt the sweat of his hatred being burned away, the heat of the light washing away the sweat and replacing it with cool, rich water. He was damp, but with happiness, not hate. He lifted his feet and realized the weight on his heart was gone, the pressure replaced by a sudden lightness that made his eyes sparkle and his heart leap. He shifted once again, and suddenly the white light shattered, the fragments of the power around him scattering like leaves in the wind, and he found himself standing on a giant stained glass floor, the great rainbow colors standing solemnly, like they were honoring an important guest. Wyrda looked around at the stained glass, and found his eyes drawn to a tall mirror emerging from the floor, the golden trim around it sparkling with the essence of light itself. He stared into it, the shining surface glimmering as it reflected unseen light from all around him. He stared at his reflection, and he was shocked to see his mousey brown hair was turning normal, instead of spikey and sharp, and his eyes were now both blood red, and one of them turning slowly back to pearly, blue-green. His skin was damp and moist, but it shown with light rather then with darkness. He stared at his reflection and opened his mouth, and for a second the reflection flashed a bright light, and he was staring at a beautiful woman, whose mouth opened in time with his.

“Remember your duty!” shouted the woman, and Wyrda felt himself shouting the same words, and suddenly he was tumbling through space, the stained glass floor beneath him shattering like into infinitesimal pieces, each one scattering into the darkness below, before dissipating and vanishing into the dark light. Wyrda fell and he felt weightless even though he dropped like a great eagle onto its prey, each second falling faster, the invisible wind ripping through his body like a thousand angry knives, and he fell, his eyes closing, embracing the words the woman had spoken…

His eyes snapped open and he found his hand hovering of the Enter Key, and the words still flashing on the screen floating in midair. He lowered his hand slowly, and turned to face Xehanort, a smile creeping into his face like a sliver of sunlight finally shining through the darkest storm. Xehanort didn’t need a second to realize he’d lost. He screamed and lunged toward Wyrda, his fingers outstretched like snakes, ready to sink their fangs into the Enter Key, and end Wyrda’s miserable life. However, Wyrda spun, summoning his lance in a blaze of light, and slashed downward onto Xehanort’s outstretched hand. Xehanort screamed in pain, and withdrew his bleeding hand, instantly healing it with a snap of his fingers. In that moment, Wyrda casually spun his lance in a circle, tapping a key on with the other end of his blazing stick of justice. The screen went blank, and the terminal slowly sank back into the ground, and Wyrda smiled, and turned to face Xehanort, who was on one knee, cradling his healed, but still hurting, tool of destruction.

“You’ve lost again, Heartless,” he whispered, dragging his lance around him in a figure eight so it scraped on the ground, creating sparks that flew in the air like a trail of fireworks, the noise screeching the air with a smooth, yet deadly sound, “It must be hard, coming that close to having me, only to have yet another one slip through you fingers.” Xehanort looked up suddenly, his eyes alight with yellow fire, the blue orbs instantly becoming yellow with menace.

“You think it is over,” the Heartless whispered, using its true voice as Ira’s Heartless, “It has only begun. Do you think the King shall hold his own against me? Or the girl for that matter? It matters not that you have won, for although you have one the battle, I have won the war... All it takes is for one of you to fall, and then I will become so powerful, you shall never be able to defeat me. I know all your temptations, all your weakest links. I can put the pressure in the right space, and you all will crumble…”

“Apparently not,” said Wyrda drly, and Xehanort screamed in an ironically high voice, and in a flash Riku’s Keyblade was in his hand. Wyrda braced himself for the charge, and as the Heartless brought its Keyblade down in a vertical hack, Wyrda spun his Keyblade around him, blocking the slash and spinning around in a cyclone motion. The sparks danced in the wind of his lance, and he halted suddenly on the side of Xehanort, stabbing sideways casually, forcing Xehanort to make an ungraceful leap out of the way. “Come on, Heartless,” laughed Wyrda, leaping again to assault Xehanort, quickly making a figure eight scything motion, “I thought girls were supposed to be great at dancing.” Xehanort screamed, and his Keyblade flew like a heron across water, the stinging edge of the Keyblade flashing in the air as Wyrda blocked each strike effortlessly, and soon the two were a blur, the flashing movement of the Keyblade smashing at every angle, each time blocked by another shining swirl of Wyrda’s lance. The leapt from one side of the room to another, each time meeting in a flurry of dancing flames, the darkness emitting from the Keyblade mixing with the white flames radiating from Wyrda’s lance in an explosion of power. Wyrda slashed at Xehanort, who blocked then counterattacked with a lunging stab. Wyrda leaped backwards, rebounding off the wall, and flipping over Xehanort, before stabbing backward with his lance. Xehanort barely dodged the white hot tip of the lance, and gasping, raised a hand to the heavens, as if calling for divine assistance.

The call was granted, although what came was anything but divine. Inky black tentacles shot up from the ground, writhing like serpents as they slithering through the air at breakneck speeds, the shadowy forms shooting toward Wyrda as if drawn by some unseen force. Wyrda stepped back, twirling his lance behind him like a propeller, and not a moment too soon, he stepped forward, the twirling wheel of energy and light spinning around his hand like the disk of the sun itself. The light slashed through the tentacles like a blender, the shadowy fragments of the tentacles falling to the ground beside him. Wyrda began to walk slowly toward Xehanort, his mismatches eyes narrowing in concentration, the lance a blur as it hacked and slashed all tentacles in his vicinity, a cyclone of protection and offense as capable as the darkness itself.

Xehanort screamed, and sent wave after wave of dark tentacles at him, but Wyrda diced them all, his eyes focusing on nothing except the retreating Xehanort. He began to flail his lance faster, the lance cutting deeper into the center, his tiring arms renewed with adrenaline and testosterone. But suddenly, a lone tentacle shot through his defenses and latched onto his leg like a dark black leech. It yanked him off balance, and immediately dozens of tentacles were wrapping around him, the slimy dark serpents sliding around his arms and legs, immobilizing him immediately. He struggled, but the shadowy tentacles only bound him harder, squeezing the breath out of him until he was wheezing for air. A tentacle wrenched his lance loose from his hand and soon it was separated from him by a wall of blackness. Wyrda shouted, but his mouth was instantly covered in another tentacle, all the inky tendrils melding together until he was embossed in a giant black liquid, only his eyes above the shadowy goo, twin gems in a sea of coal.

Wyrda struggled limply, his limbs not budging as the mass of darkness crushed him beneath its bowels. Xehanort breathed a sigh of triumph and stood over Wyrda’s smothered body.

“I will have your heart…” he whispered in Ira’s feminine voice, layered with poison and hunger, “No matter if I seduce it from you, or if I simply take it… yet tricking one into it is always more delightful. A heart is always more delectable if one hands it over on a silver platter. The attack makes it hard and resilient, all together tougher in power and in texture. But if I can’t have the best, I’ll settle for a sweet taste of something else…” She bent down slowly, her hands outstretched and Wyrda could feel a small tugging on the inside of his body, a small push from his fragile heart, and in fear he realized it was pulling away from his body, flowing from its source like tide from the beach…

Wyrda’s reflected his fear as the outstretched hand of Xehanort, once so inviting and comfortable, now was threatening, and deadly as it curved into a hook, ready to pull some invisible string attached to his heart, to yank it from his body and assimilate it into her own. She was about to pull it farther backward, and Wyrda felt his heart give a threatening leap, pushing against his ribcage, creating splintering pain that shot through his body like thumbtacks screwing in every pocket of his being. He gasped underneath the liquid blackness, which was bad because there was no air under there. He gagged, his eyes fluttering as darkness began to seep into the corners of his eyes, a blanket of night coming over the hill to chase away the day. He felt his lungs quivering with the strain and he could imagine the veins inside of him collapsing, his heart straining against the bonds that held it their, as the Heartless slowly called for it.

“Your parents were like this too,” whispered Xehanort, Ira’s Heartless unblinking yellow eyes gleaming in Xehanort’s body, “They quivered with fear when I killed them as well. You should have seen the looks on the cowards’ faces when I destroyed their gummi ship. What I wouldn’t have paid to see that recorded on a holo-disk…” But Ira’s Heartless made the mistake all villains mysteriously make despite the obvious redundancy of it. She talked about the victims dead parents, and revealed the truth a very improper time. So naturally this meant that Wyrda got an improbable boost of energy, enough to break his hand free of the shadows and stretched his hand out to where his lance lay immobile. And of course Xehanort, with his hand outstretched, did a double take as Wyrda spun his lance with one hand, flaying the tentacles laying hold on him like they were meat to be minced, and with a blast of righteous fury, pulled his lance back and turned to face Xehanort. For a moment, their eyes locked, and in that instant, Xehanort new he had lost. For staring back at him from under the mousey brown hair, were to very normal looking, blue-green eyes.

And with that moment, the lance shot forward like a silver bolt of lightning from the hand of God, flashing like a shooting star before Xehanort crumpled to the ground, the world fading into darkness around them, Xehanort’s yellow eyes closing, and Wyrda picking up his lance from the slain Xehanort, the white flames fading from his lance, and peace returning to his furrowed brow.

“Thank you,” Wyrda whispered, looking up at the now darkening ceiling, before he gripped his lance tightly, and closing both of his blue-green eyes, and somewhere, as he felt his body slipping into darkness, he could have sworn he heard a woman’s laugh…

OKay that was it. Read and reply, good or bad, and tell me what you think. Sorry it took so long, but we're getting somewhere. The only two left are Mickey and Kairi, I decided not to do G&D because I want to get on with the story, and this is taking a long time. Plus G&D are minor characters and stuff.

So either MIckey or Kairi, take your pick...

Which one will it be...

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Dude, your fic is great and all but, i've never had the chance to say this. I've noticed how you talk about Riku and dark powers but, Riku uses the power of twilight. Like in the chapter where they get new clothes and equipment, you said Riku had stuff that had to deal with darkness where as he said of had stuff that dealled with Twilight. Sorry, I just don't like it when people say Riku has darkness when he has twiight but, it's your fic so, i'm sorry for telling you that.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude, your fic is great and all but, i've never had the chance to say this. I've noticed how you talk about Riku and dark powers but, Riku uses the power of twilight. Like in the chapter where they get new clothes and equipment, you said Riku had stuff that had to deal with darkness where as he said of had stuff that dealled with Twilight. Sorry, I just don't like it when people say Riku has darkness when he has twiight but, it's your fic so, i'm sorry for telling you that.

True. But when Riku fights in KH2, he used the power of DARKNESS, not Twilight. He is moving in that direction, but he hasn't gotten there yet. If you read before in my fic, this happens AFTER the Keyblade War. What's to say that in the war, Riku did something so he had to use the darkness again instead of twilight.

Roxas was twilight too, because was a Nobody right? Yet he used the powers of darkness as well. IMO, twilight is simply a being of light being able to use the powers of darkness. That's just the way I see it and use it in my fic.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
True but, we will have to wait for KH3 to come out and show us what Twilight can do.

Now back to the fic. I've read it since the begginning but, i've just never posted. It's like so freakin good and I wished could make something like this and get some fans. Everytime I make a fic, no one reads it nor comments.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
True but, we will have to wait for KH3 to come out and show us what Twilight can do.

Now back to the fic. I've read it since the begginning but, i've just never posted. It's like so freakin good and I wished could make something like this and get some fans. Everytime I make a fic, no one reads it nor comments.

Don't worry man, you should see how many fics I tried to write when I first got here. They either had no posts, one post, or when they hit the 16th post went completely dead. It took me a while to get this, and I still find it amazing that I hit the 100 post mark. It takes a while, but keep working on it. The more you practice, the more it'll get better. Keep at it, and thanks for the comments.

Now we just wait for keyblade smitey and lemonzwater (if he/she comes).

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

Oh my god.

Wyrda has grown beyond my wildest dreams under the expert care of a master fanfic writer (if a bit of a slow one, I though I was gunna burst if that last chapter didn't come soon) I now realise that all the waiting was worth it a thousand, nay a hundred thousand times over! I have no words to describe how unbelieveably KICK-AR$3 that chapter was.

You deserve a medal my man, you have certainly earned it.

Lemonzwater

Oh my god.

You deserve a medal my man, you have certainly earned it.
Damn Straight!!! Wow that last chapter was awsome. There is no way to say it and give it what it is worth i havnt replied earlier because Honors Calculas homework but todays friday so ya awsome chapter cant wait for more no matter what im suree that it is going to be great i wonder whos going to be next Mickey or Kairi i guess im going to have to wait just like every one enlse just make sure you update soon or im going to burst just like a bubble ^^

Keyblade Smitey

SQUUUUEEEEEE!!!! *rebounding off walls* IIIIII'MMMMMM HYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEERRRRR SOOOOOOO PLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE UUUUUUPDAAAATTTTTEEEEE!!! Or give me cookies, whichever is less likely to cause the destruction of my room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back