• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can we have a non-spoiler spoiler thre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
To just discuss what’s going on? I haven’t looked at any spoilers, but I want to be able to discuss the situation without having to look at spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We aren't currently permitting a non-spoiler discussion due to the chances of members actually posting stories.

The situation was a person somehow got their hands on a copy of KH3 on Xbox One. They put up a listing on Facebook Marketplace using their Facebook account and had some images with the listing. When people pressed about proving he's actually selling a legit product, he sent through videos of the opening and tutorial stages.

When this all blew up in his face, the listing was removed. It shouldn't be too hard for the authorities to find him due to his Facebook profile being used, his reflection in the videos, and he gave some info in the videos that could help locate him.

I'm closing this thread but I won't delete it in hopes of people seeing this and not making another thread for now (as I have deleted like four threads). We do not want to run the risk of a member being too casual and dropping spoilers outside of the spoiler section. We are catering to not only our members, but people who casually browse the forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back