• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can we Fly ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleith

Hi, I'd like to know if, in Peter pan's world, we can fly ? Because I didn't see any of the main character to fly, and that would be kinda disappointing if neverland is in the game, but that you can't fly...

Thanks for answering.

Kleith

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW, TinkerBell's render has been released so she must be in it.

But just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's like totally dumb, why did they even put the world in the game ? They could have put another one...

Neverland where you can't fly. It's like they willingly made that so we're disappointed...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
She was in one of the Trailers and she talked but idk if you can fly.

I saw Hook capture Tinker Bell in Terra's scenario then Ven meets Tinker Bell in his scenario but i'm not sure about Aqua's.

Anyways I heard only Ven could glide.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hi, I'd like to know if, in Peter pan's world, we can fly ? Because I didn't see any of the main character to fly, and that would be kinda disappointing if neverland is in the game, but that you can't fly...

Thanks for answering.

I think its been confirmed that only Ven can use glide.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Only Ven can glide...Tinker Bell is in the game...but idk if you can fly...probably not though.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen that Ven can glide; I'm not so sure about others.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You can't really fly. But you can shoot up in the air by interacting with these sparkling clouds of pixie dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back