• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

Ok, we see Tidus go into spira, then blah blah blah at the end when they beat Yu Yevon, why is Tidus going to disappear? And what does this have to do with Vegnagun in ffx-2? Cause doesn't Tidus die or something there? Please xplain.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Here we go again. xD

Tidus was a dream. He never existed in the first place. The faith started dreaming after the destruction of Zanarkand 1000 years ago.
The faith dreamed of Zanarkand in the most perfect state it could ever be in. They perfectionized Zanarkand to their likings.
Tidus is a dream made of Shuyin, but a perfectionized dream of him.

Vegnagun was a weapon that could destroy Bevelle, and that was the plan of Shuyin. Lenne escaped and stopped Shuyin though, and thats how Vegnagun was never used.

Tidus comes back in FFX-2 because... well... its a tough one, becuz we all know the faith want to stop dreaming forever, but I think its a way to show Yuna their thanks... thats all...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
xD

Tell that to every person who played FFX. I have my facts straight, unlike you.
Most know, Im a FF fanatic, and Im not gonna post bullsh*t about a game...

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
New2Ya said:
Tidus was a dream. He never existed in the first place. The faith started dreaming after the destruction of Zanarkand 1000 years ago.
The faith dreamed of Zanarkand in the most perfect state it could ever be in. They perfectionized Zanarkand to their likings.

Vegnagun was a weapon that could destroy Bevelle, and that was the plan of Shuyin. Lenne escaped and stopped Shuyin though, and thats how Vegnagun was never used.
Ditto.

Well I dont think its true it makes no sense.
No, you don't make no sense. If you have ever played FFX/X2 you would know that New2Ya is right.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Because Tidus is from the dream Zanarkend and if the dream Zanarkend goes well so does him.Yevon made the dream Zanarkend along with sin.When a new sin is made it has to go to the dream Zanarkend and destroy it. The sin jet had to go to the dream Zanakend to get Tidus.But keep in mind the real Zanarkend is dead. The people that were left after sin's attack made the dream Zanarkend,so the city would never die. Tidus was apart if that dream, there for Tidus is a dream.The people that made the dream are the faith.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^First, total chaos the way your story developes.

Second, you make a lot of mistakes. I'll bold everything that is wrong.

Because Tidus is from the dream Zanarkend and if the dream Zanarkend goes well so does him.Yevon made the dream Zanarkend along with sin.When a new sin is made it has to go to the dream Zanarkend and destroy it. The sin jet had to go to the dream Zanakend to get Tidus.But keep in mind the real Zanarkend is dead. The people that were left after sin's attack made the dream Zanarkend,so the city would never die. Tidus was apart if that dream, there for Tidus is a dream.The people that made the dream are the faith.
I dont have to do what I'm about to do and simply say we ALREADY explained the full true story, but just so you understand you're very wrong...

Yevon did not create Dream Zanarkand, the Fayth did. The Fayth were the summoners who survived the war between Bevelle and Zanarkand a 1000 years ago.
Other Fayths gave Yevon the strength to create Sin, and they repeat this every so years until Sin is destroyed.

When a new Sin is made, nothing happens to Dream Zanarkand at all. The fact that D Zanarkand was attacked, was because Jecht and Auron found a way to travel to it and get Tidus. Jecht knew that Tidus could be the one to free him and the Fayth of this constant suffer.

Again, we already got past all this, but I hope you now understand the story as well as for all other people who didnt know yet.

Ciao ~

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
New2Ya said:
Here we go again. xD

Tidus comes back in FFX-2 because... well... its a tough one, becuz we all know the faith want to stop dreaming forever, but I think its a way to show Yuna their thanks... thats all...

Exactly!I didnt know that Tidus was a perfection "state" of Shuyin though.
It wasnt clear in the games (FFX/FFX-2)

Squall18

KH_FAN8889 said:
Well I dont think its true it makes no sense.

It's true.
Tidus was just a dream created by the fayth and he and Yuna have a long conversation with the faith in FFX and at the end of the game, Tidus jumps off of the airship and fades away.

I aint played FFX-2, so I don't know what happens in the game.
Is it worth buying?

Ayumi

w00t!
New2Ya said:
Here we go again. xD

Yup thats right,Its not confusing at all if you play FFX-2

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Click.

That should explain it.
Too predictable.

New2ya said:
Other Fayths gave Yevon the strength to create Sin, and they repeat this every so years until Sin is destroyed.
Sin is re-created every 10 years after the previous Sin's destruction. This time period is 'The Calm.' FFX starts at the end of a Calm, the one that Auron, Braska and Jecht brought.

Yevon does not get his strength to creat Sin from the Fayth, but from the Last Aeon used to destroy Sin. Summoners go to Yunalesca to receive their final Aeon. Braska's was Jecht. After Jecht, in Aeon form, killed Sin (Yevon's 'shield'), Yevon took him over, and killed Braska (as it goes with every Final Summoning - or something to that extent, it's never made clear). Yevon then uses the Final Aeon to create another shield, another Sin.

Vegnagun was just a weapon that Zanarkand had made for the war 1000 years ago. Shuiyin was going to use it to end the war, but Lenne stopped it (don't remember her motive). Because of Lenne, the soldiers found Shuiyin and killed the both of them. Shuiyin was from Zanarkand, so the Fayth 'dreamt' of him and created Tidus.

At the end of X-2, I can't recall properly, but I do think that the Fayth managed to make Tidus a real person, no longer a dream. Why? Because the wall of Fayth (it's seen in FFX, and the group explains to Tidus what it is, just before they go to Mount Gagazet, I think) hardened, and they stopped dreaming. I don't imagine they'd start up just to bring him back.

Think that covers it all...

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
New2Ya said:
Here we go again. xD

Yeah...that pretty much sums it up. Tidus came back cause....well maybe the ending on 10 didn't satify some fans. So they decided to bring him back...in some weird way.....why couldn't they do that with Aerith? she didn't have to die....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back