• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can keyblade really broken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdude2099

there is only one example of this happening, when Ven was frozen and thrown off a cliff and a piece of his keyblade broke off in the secret movie. so the answer must be yes.

free1dom

When that keyblade can broken maybe we can make a replica real replica material is a steel it can be a weapon

Twinblades

When that keyblade can broken maybe we can make a replica real replica material is a steel it can be a weapon

What? lol
i dont think keyblades can break but Ven's is guessed to be a "fake" keyblade but its not true yet.
also i think his broke because maybe his is a weaker version of the keyblade

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
im pretty sure a keyblade is more then just a normal sword

I'm with Wolfedawg on this one. The Keyblade is a tied directly to a person's heart, thus having the strength of his heart. And, for the record, we don't even know if Ven's weapon is really a Keyblade, or at least the Keyblade we know. We can't begin to compare 2 weapons that may not even be the same.

Awards
I'm not sure because of Ven's Keyblade breaking but he was frozen and Keyblades are metal. The weird thing is Keyblades are the weapons of a person's heart so the heart's strength will be its strength. My only thought is Ven lost all hope in himself and his friends. Other than that theory I don't really know.

HeartOfKratos84

I'm not sure because of Ven's Keyblade breaking but he was frozen and Keyblades are metal. The weird thing is Keyblades are the weapons of a person's heart so the heart's strength will be its strength. My only thought is Ven lost all hope in himself and his friends. Other than that theory I don't really know.

thats a good and sound theory. the weaker the heart the easier it is to break that users keyblade.

blob

that could be true but what if the keyblade can regain it's form or regenerate its form since we have never seen a keyblade break before there is no way to actually prove it.

Raso_Soldier

Well I think that Bladewarrior is on 2 something, I mean like we have seen Sora cut through buildings with his Keyblade, and it didn't even get a scratch on it. So I guess that if you have a strong heart the keyblade won't break, that is aslong as you keep hope up. Perhaps as Bladewarrior said Ven gave up hope and because of that weakened his heart=his Keyblade became weak and was therefor breakable..... That is atleast my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back