• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Anyone Help Me I am Stuck!KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicNeko

:blushing:Can someone tell me what does it mean when all of the worlds are glowing?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
. . . ?

It means the planets are glowing... what else is there to understand about that? why they are glowing? You really need to elaborate on that--when and where that happened.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
No double posting.

What's not to understand about planets glowing? Is your question WHY they glow? That's probably because they're all connected, and they show that connection through the illuminating of their exteriors. Remember, the planets were connected in KH1, so the glowing maybe shows that connection.

... why does it matter that some glow and others don't? It's not a serious issue or anything =3

MagicNeko

does that mean i have to do the missions or something or i have to look around and something random just happen >_<????

MagicNeko

ok when i go to the worlds that are going nothing happens i just end up where i saved at last

KershaFangs

First, tell me which world you are going to, second tell me is this the first or second visit, e.g. have you beaten a boss for this world alright or not. When you are going to the world, right before you enter while in the gummi ship, there should be a small description of what you'll need to do or whereyou need to go. I'm still up for more questions.

MagicNeko

right know i am about to go to beast castle so what do i do?its the 4 time i am going there.i have beaten the boss.ok

KershaFangs

Ok, not exactly what I meant by visits, but I know where you are in the game. Now you have seen the cutscene where the Beast and Belle are dressed up to go dancing right? Well approach the beast. Then there should be some cutscenes. Afterwards go to the Beast's room and after that cutscene, talk to the Beast. Tell me if that works for you.

MagicNeko

i did that already but when i go back it say the is a rare heartless i have to defeat

Dual-Roxas

It means nothing. If a little sphere spins above it, then there is a mission you have to do. If it is SPARKLING, it means the world is free.

Roxas!

Yup exactly what Dual-Roxas said! if theirs a glowing sphere circling the world, that means there is a mission you must do. That rare heartless that u speak of is only a "vending" machine heartless that drops the synthesis item Orichalcum when u defeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back