• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Camo and Gernade for Veterans Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHeart

Well not really Camo just green, he does have a Gernade though. Looks like it is trying to blend, but I really don't know, taking baby steps with the thing. CNC.

motioncitysoundtracktag.png

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It looks good. And the blending is ok. But the broken up text makes it kind of hard to read to me.

tangerine

Awards
It's a grenade, a grenade. -type cunt-

On-topic, that disgusting grey render is, well, disgusting. It doesn't blend-in at all. The whole is also too monotone and it doesn't match the stock. A good idea for beginners is to utilize dominant colors from the stock for your effects. That way, things blend a lot easier and it's more appealing on the eyes. Also try to watch your text! You're currently making a rookie mistake and making the text too obvious and out of place. Don't think of text as just text. Use it as an effect that compliments the others and the overall tag and you'll already be improving greatly! Good luck!

KHeart

That was the point of the text, I made it want to stand out. I was going through some stuff and a user named Sean here made some stuff where text was put as the dominate focal the stock didn't stand out in his piece much either. That is what I was trying to accomplish.

tangerine

Awards
Hm, you shouldn't spread it around and split it apart. It defeats the purpose of a focal point if you make multiple points. As it is, there are four different attention points that steer a possible focal point out of the graphic, those being the two split texts, the ugly grey render and the stock. Go for one focal point. That doesn't mean that you have to get rid of the other elements; just bring them together and make the text definitely stand-out as the central effect. It should also be the most appealing bit if you want it to be the focal, so do experiment with textual effects and varied colors in order to improve what you want people looking at. Just reverse my advice from earlier: if you're going to make the text the central focus, then start considering the stock as just another effect. Don't make it more obvious than your text. I hope that's more to your liking, and good luck again. :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back