• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

call of duty 4 PC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

im wondering how to check the computer to see if it has call of dutys requierments to play it.and if anyone hase it for the pc what the controles are.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It doesnt matter what the controls are. what matters is can your computer keep up with the graphical output the game provides. Also can it keep up with the amazing action that it provides.

Ehud

thats why i wanted to know how to see if my computer could handle it, so how do i check that.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Go to a website for Call of Duty or google it for specs for PC version of CoD4. I bet you could find something talking about what graphic cards and stuff your computer would need

Ehud

i no the requerments i just need to know how to see if my computer already has them.so how do i check and see what my computer already has.how do i check what my computar already has.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
try going into control panel and under Performance and Maintenance go to system that might work. But if you dont know if your computer would support it then why think about getting it on your computer????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back