• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::*C4strife Fanclub/Meet him thread*::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Self explanitory. I'm a very good friends with him, and he doesn't know many people. so if you are a nice member please post here to worship C4 and his god like sig making skillz or just say hi. ^-^

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
.....him?......Thought C4 was a girl....must be the sigs, they all have girls in them. But, then again I guess if you read between the lines you'd see that :p Well, havent really met the guy, but I know him, and know of him. BP knows everyone, even if they dont know me. My nose is up everyone's ass, and happily so :D

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
WTK? LIKE ??????/ huh?
DO NOT WORSHIP ME
You scare me DRK... that's all I have to say. =/

LIKE I HAVE A FAN CLUB NOW?
... and doesn't everybody think I'm a girl?

Anyways... yeah I'm C4 *blushes*...

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

OH EM EFF GEE

HIS FACE HAS GONE RED!! HE'S GONNA GO UNCONSCIOUS!!!

*throws him onto a stretcher that magically appeared from nowhere and wheels him into the hospital that they were conveniently standing in front of*

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
DivineRoseKeeper said:
Self explanitory. I'm a very good friends with him, and he doesn't know many people. so if you are a nice member please post here to worship C4 and his god like sig making skillz or just say hi. ^-^
I know who he is. He was like one of the first people that I met on the site. Him and SP...

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
*looks* wow c4 uve been here longer than me and i have also been here longer than monkey and look monkey is loved more than me always has =/ but anywhoz i remember the way i met you c4 =3

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
hikari sig shop i went on ur sig fanlist and we started talking but we really didn't become friends until u pmed me about something i wont say it because then u told me not to

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
C4 D: you have been here long. ^-^ I think we either met through graphics, or at SDF. Most likely SDF. Thats where all my bestest friends I teh met.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
^^^ you were still always loved... always i hold a grudge against you for that but yet your one of my most fav mods D:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DD; zomg A grudge? xD I wonder why. o.o

Nice to know that's changed though!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
mm hmm <_<;; i remember i remembered back then that i wanted to be ur friend but i wasn't on enough plus i was shy then xD but anywhoz we need more ppl to say hi to C4

Alaude Drenxta

T.T *sniffs* but monkeh, I thought WE were bestest friends? I GAVE THREE MINUTES OF MY LIFE FOR YOU!!!

haha :p

eh, the guy seems cool enough wit me :p

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
haha how weird look what i found in my guest book from way back when (i know random)Name: lance(innerdarkness)
Email:
Date: Sun Aug 28 17:34:19 MDT 2005
wierdos....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back