• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybaldemasterme

i have a question, sorry if this has been asked before, but do youu think if i don`t pre-order KH2 it will be sold out everywhere? cuz i was just planing to go to a store and get it when i got home from school. Should i do that or pre-order it now!? and if youu suggest me to pre-order it where should i get it from? thanx!!! :)

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
gamestop

and don't buy when you get out of school because then parents all over pick them up for the hungry fan base kids before you get to. pre order... FAST

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
ohh srry about this double post, but buying the game with no preorder results in no game because of the reason i said before. plus you get 20% off the guide:D,with a game preorder that is

Sharikaaria

i agree with ZoroxX. just reserve a copy. it doesn't cost any more or less to do it from a place like gamestop, ebgames, and such. people will surely pick it up before you get to it..

i remember for kh1 i went to like 4 different stores before i could actually find a copy on the first day it was out. imagine what it'll be like with all the hype right now

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It might not get sold out but you can reserve on it in case you might not have time to pick it up at any time of the week.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It's a popular game so I'm not surprised it might sell out that day it comes out. Or maybe they're might be a long line. If you preorder it they'll save a copy for you

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You don't need a reciept. If you pre-ordered then they should have your name on file. The reason why I am saying this is because my reciept is really faded. But you can almost see the name Kingdom Hearts 2.

Yensid

I pre-ordered from eb, its easy you walk in, show the receipt you get the game, and then you leave.

KHluver

In another thread, someone said that if you pre-ordered KH2 at Gamestop, then you get it on the 28th instead of the 29th (on the 'Coming Soon' board in GS it says that KH2 will be available 3/29)... is this true? I've also heard a rumor that you get 20% off when you buy KH2 & the guide at the same time. Could someone clarify these for me? Thanks!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay, if everyone says preorder, wouldn't that mean that there won't be a hungry fanbase(aka us) that will buy it upfront?

But instead a hungry fan base that all preordered to get the game! so really your best bet is not to pre-order it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back