• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Burnout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

Theres a new one!? for what console

WII?

PS2 and PSP, though it's more of a "back to basics" Burnout. For continuation of the 3 and Revenge awesomeness look forward to Burnout 5 in a few months on the 360 and PS3.

I haven't actually played the first 2 Burnout games, but Burnout 3: The Takedown and Revenge are by far two of my favorite racings games ever.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yeah i liked burnout 3 a little more than Revenge. cause revenge didn't have a free play mode. but i liked how you could explode your car in the middle of a race in Revenge! i only found out about Dominator cause i went to GameCrazy and i saw it for pre order. I was like "WHOA!!!!"

S

Shadow Soldier

BAH, Burnout is boring. Revenge is. I liked the first one, only because it was new and something different.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I like Takedown more than Revenge. . .Takedown felt(and I know that they weren't going for this but . . . ) it felt more realistic. And by that i mean you can't "check" the traffic into rivals and what not. It just felt like you could plow through the traffic, not really worrying about crashing as much as you have to on Takedown. . .So I think Takedown's better. . .and it also has better music on it. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back