• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broly Versus The Hulk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fight?

• Hulk

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Broly

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Who would win in a fight between Broly and The Hulk? (note: The Hulk is in his standard uncontrollable big reen and angry form. Don't bring Gray Hulk or Merged Hulk into this.) I chose this matchup because both of these characters are big, muscular, angry, and uncontrollable.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
The longer that the Hulk fights, the stronger he gets. Since Broly likes toying with his victiims, The Hulk would eventually get strong enough to beat him.

Most Wanted

dragonmaster980 said:
The longer that the Hulk fights, the stronger he gets. Since Broly likes toying with his victiims, The Hulk would eventually get strong enough to beat him.

Yeah like you said The longer he fights the stronger he gets
just like me..:closedeyes:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm not sure....I mean if were talking about Comic book Hulk or Movie Hulk or TV Hulk here.......but Broly destoryed a galaxy....I think that means something.....in a fight..even if Hulk does get stronger....>_>....I still doubt he could win..I have to think more....like is Broly in Legendary SS mode...or just normal Broly mode?..If he is then is Goku there of Goten etc

Zaraki

I dont think Broly would waste his time toying with the hulk. anyways hit the hulk hard enough he'll transform back in to bruce banner and we all know what would happen to him from there... so broly gets my vote

Most Wanted

master of keys said:
Broly would murder the Hulk so I say Broly.

:huh: No way, Do you guys read a bout the hulk AT ALL
Broly Will be murder... the Hulk will destroy him...
Will I can't change The fact that people don't know there facts.. The Hulk Is Exactly like me.. :glare:

yado

I taste delicious
Most wanted, if he was just like you, Broly would win. My vote goes for broley. If my knowledge of the hulk is right, he can not stay in the hulk form for unlimitated time, and if broley spent enough tiime toying, hulk would become Bruce and well.... so yeah, broley

Most Wanted

yado said:
Most wanted, if he was just like you, Broly would win. My vote goes for broley. If my knowledge of the hulk is right, he can not stay in the hulk form for unlimitated time, and if broley spent enough tiime toying, hulk would become Bruce and well.... so yeah, broley

Damn, you must know me, The battle is still tie some one better make the right
choose Don't you agree Yado.. Hulk all the way, at less I hope..:closedeyes:

Oh, plus what did you mean when you said this
yado said:
Most wanted, if he was just like you, Broly would win

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I think strength wise they might be close. (Oh, and Kawaii, it's a one on one fight and Broly is Legendary Super Saiyan form) I think Broly would win because of his ki attacks, though.

Most Wanted

Ed-Man said:
I think strength wise they might be close. (Oh, and Kawaii, it's a one on one fight and Broly is Legendary Super Saiyan form) I think Broly would win because of his ki attacks, though.

:thumbdown: No,you made a stupid choose will there it go's...
Your choose change all.. For now:closedeyes:

Most Wanted

master of keys said:
I sure don't read about him not one bit .
:thumbsup: I still say Broly would win.

Noway, This isn't fair No one reads about The hulk..:closedeyes:
well Read this ..

The Incredible Hulk is a fictional character who lives in the Marvel universe. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Incredible Hulk # 1 in May 1962. Nuclear physicist Dr. Bruce Banner is caught in the blast of a gamma bomb he had created and is transformed into the Hulk, a raging monstrosity. The character, both as Banner and the Hulk, is often pursued by law enforcement or the armed forces, often a result of the destruction he causes. While the coloration of the character's skin varies during the course of its publication history, the Hulk is most often depicted as green.

The Hulk is featured in a number of animated series, a feature film directed by Ang Lee, and a long-running television series and spin-off television movies starring Bill Bixby as Banner.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I have read the Hulk..but Broly destoryed a galaxy....I mean..come on...even his Ki attacks would kill the Hulk.......I havent seen the hulk destroy a galaxy...so I will vote Broly now

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Ed-Man said:
I read about the Hulk. He isn't as good as Spider-Man, though. He is a powerhouse of a character, but Broly can use Ki attacks.
Hulk isn't as good as Spider-man....are you on crack? Hulk would destroy Spider-man.
As for the ki attacks, Broly rarely uses ki attacks. He uses clotheslines and physical attacks more.

Most Wanted

Ed-Man said:
I read about the Hulk. He isn't as good as Spider-Man, though. He is a powerhouse of a character, but Broly can use Ki attacks.

So, you want to bring in little spider, I hope broly use ki attacks you know
why cuz it use less it just makes him stronger..:closedeyes: And you know
I'm right..:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back