• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Who's reviews? IGN gave them a pretty shitty score, but their reviews have been completely off point for some time now. I've been watching other people play this, via streams, while waiting for my copy to come in the mail. And most of them are saying how they can't see themselves going back to traditional shooters, if just because this game's movement system.

I'm just really pissed that I won't be able to play this online, or download my preorder dlc. Because I had the misfortune of buying the PS3 version.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah, all the reviews I've seen have nothing but praise for the movement system. It's the rest of the game that reviewers apparently have problems with (mainly lack of overall content and moronic AI).

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I think this guy does a pretty decent job at explaining the pros and cons of the game simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back