• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 'Break Away' a KH fanfiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Phew no sora/riku. Well set a link here when its posted and we still want Break Away unless i missed its done.

A

Audo

Of course im going to finish Break Away.
I havent told you guys this but after chapter 6 Break Away is over!!!!

J/K
But i seriously need to re-write chapter 6 it is all out of whack, well just the ending it is seriously messed up.

I'd give you guys a summary of my new fan fic but i suck at writting summaries and i tinhk it would drive you away instead of bring you closer if you know what i mean.

All i can tell you is the name. the name is weird and it might drive you away, Still interested?

yado

I taste delicious
Wat do you mean Chapter 6 5 isnt even out yet.

Joy

Bronze Member
when is mocha going to be back?
Are you still going to be doing the whole riku with telepathy idea?
BTW this is jebus

A

Audo

To Yado, I know but i already have the plot lines for Chapter 6 done.

To Jebus, Hey long time no talk...i think. The 'Riku Telepathy' Story is gone and just to be clear that doenst have anytrhing to do with Break Away. This is a brand new story which i have a really strong feeling about and i tinhk it is going to be great. Also im extremely glad that you brought that up, Jebus, because Mocha (My Beta'r) wont be on until she gets enough money to buy her own computer which wont be anytime soon im afriad. So that means i need a brand new beta'r So if anyone is interested post here.

Joy

Bronze Member
Hi, Yeha I'm the new beta'r. And I finsihed beta'ing Chapter 5.

S

sora_bHkriku

Everybody is kissing Riku. Namine, Sora and Kairi (sort of).

Joy

Bronze Member
I never thought riku is like that. I thought he would have been like 'go away sora'

yado

I taste delicious
O dang im gald it was dream O well its great. the shovels out of nowhere was pretty dumd though. No offense.

A

Audo

Non taken- sorta.

You're supposed to look beyond what you see. Look deeper into the shovels and you'll see what i nmean

keybladeking

good chapter and there is a sayingv i heard from a movie i dont reameber i think it goeos like this "if your gay you go both ways if your stright your the rong type to date"when i mean the rong type to date i mean boy

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
So we can register and get the info there about the stuff. Rock ON. ill join later today so expect yado there.
Edit: why do i need to give you my email adress and it doesnt cost anything does it.

Last edited:

keybladeking

cool! i dident get to read that fanfic though but mybe after i do my home work
EDIT:how do you post?
edit agan:never mind i found out

Last edited:
A

Audo

Guys, i tihnk Break Away might be bumped up to an 'M' Rating for Sexual Ciontent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back