• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 'Break Away' a KH fanfiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I made that icon with the help of my friend, GTX. My story has nothing to do with that icon and i dont believe i ever said that this was a story about Riku and Naminé. This is a story about 5 teenagers who get lost on an island.
Whoever Riku picks is a mystery at the moment. and no i am not done yet.

keybladeking

ok then but why do you have picture of Riku and Naminé kissing anyway you probly just going to put sora and riku to gether just to prove me wrong like darkriku14 said ...mybe i should drop it yes i think that is best :eek:

A

Audo

Are you a new addition to the family? Guys, When im done i'll post it so stop asking. If you ask questions about the 'fag fiction' (that was the most pathetic thing i have ever heard)
I will anwser them.
BTW KeybladeKing i have Riku and Naminé kissing in my sig for two reasons:
1.) If i had the Sora and Riku kiss in there then it would spoil chapter four for some people.
2.) My wonderful and lovely fan art artist isnt finished the Riku and Sora kiss yet. So dont you worry, that pic is coming XD

A

Audo

MY story will be as gay or straight as i want it to be. If you dont like it you can leave, which you probably wont because you want to know what will happen in the end,.

A

Audo

Before the 31st, thats for sure. Speaking of which im going to be leaving for vacation on the 31st and i wont be here but ill be back. lol.
Dont be too shocked if the speed of Break Away chapters slows down for i will be in school in September.
If you want more of a accurate estimate i would have to say.........the 23rd or the 22nd.
Maybe sooner but dont count on it.

RR you're going to make a doll sig for this fan fic? Well if so i tihnk i should mention that their clothes are different. Riku wears a Black T-Shirt and dark blue pants, Naminé wears a white sleeveless shirt and a Blue Skirt. Kairi wears the shirt she has in kh2 with the Tie but with a Black Skirt and Sora wears a grey t-shirt and black pants.
Here are two pics you can us for refrence but they are only of Riku and Naminé
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Exotic_Getaway/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Exotic_Getaway/RNkissCLR2.jpg
^All Artwork don by MochaCat224, (c) 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back