• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig(Xigbar) + Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdRoxas

It's not really a theory but it's something that came to mind while I was watching the new Winter trailer. When Vanitas' helmet was 'melting' away, it revealed only a little of his face. But it was enough to remind me of Braig's facial features. Just somehow. Then it got me thinking about Days where Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus and said something like,
"Why do you always look at me as if I killed your Goldfish"
The scene with Vanitas' helmet melting away and every other scene that had Ventus and Vanitas in it, didn't probably have Ventus smiling. Xigbar also talked in a manner as if they had a long history/story between them. And with all the unknown story between Vanitas and Ventus just makes me believe that.

However, I don't go as far as saying Braig is Vanitas but somehow heavily connected to him. Could Vanitas be a manifestation of something that resulted in an experiment from the apprentices(preferably by Braig) that made Eraqas scream in response "You shouldn't Exist!"? Dunno
Also at around 3:35, I THINK he's approached by Ansem the Wise(the voice and the boots, the boots resemble what the apprentices are wearing)? Then that would make sense~
lol, anyways those were just my thoughts on Vanitas after the trailer.

EDIT: Sorry I just realized that this thread is in the wrong place XD. really really sorry...

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
plausible, actually this could explain the scar and eyepatch
vanitas and ven fought, ven lost but left vanitas injured
it fits

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
(facepalm) Vanitas is not a subject in an experiment created by the apprentices and on the trailer, the person who approached Vanitas is Master Xehanort, not Ansem.

And Nobodiesguard, I don't mean to be rude but the whole thing didn't fits. Braig possibly got the scars and maybe the eyepatch after battling Terra.

Great theory but it won't happen in BBS. :/

ColdRoxas

(facepalm) Vanitas is not a subject in an experiment created by the apprentices and on the trailer, the person who approached Vanitas is Master Xehanort, not Ansem.

And Nobodiesguard, I don't mean to be rude but the whole thing didn't fits. Braig possibly got the scars and maybe the eyepatch after battling Terra.

Great theory but it won't happen in BBS. :/

Lol, ok, I like it when people correct my mistakes, but I don't just take their word for it(and I bet every person alive will say the same), they show me proof. Sorry but you can't just go around saying peoples theories are wrong and yours is right. I mean how does that make your theory about Braig getting the scars any more compatible/right? Also, if you can prove Vanitas is NOT a subject of an experiment, then please do, and that wasn't even something that I was taking seriously. I was just throwing that and the whole Ansem approaching Vanitas thing(which btw, you're probably right, it's probably MX not AtW) out there, something that might be the case to explain the connection which the connection is the main point I'm talking about.

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Lol, ok, I like it when people correct my mistakes, but I don't just take their word for it(and I bet every person alive will say the same), they show me proof. Sorry but you can't just go around saying peoples theories are wrong and yours is right. I mean how does that make your theory about Braig getting the scars any more compatible/right? Also, if you can prove Vanitas is NOT a subject of an experiment, then please do, and that wasn't even something that I was taking seriously. I was just throwing that and the whole Ansem approaching Vanitas thing(which btw, you're probably right, it's probably MX not AtW) out there, something that might be the case to explain the connection which the connection is the main point I'm talking about.

Becuase the braig getting scars from Terra is actually possible seeing as how you see them FIGHT wat proof do you gave that braig is connected to Vanitas.

ColdRoxas

Becuase the braig getting scars from Terra is actually possible seeing as how you see them FIGHT wat proof do you gave that braig is connected to Vanitas.

umm.... I never said that my theory/speculation is a fact and it's already proven and that it would 100% be right. It's just a theory/speculation made by me and my thoughts. But when someone comes and says DOWNRIGHT it's wrong and talk as if backed up by facts, I would want to see those facts. Seeing how Braig getting the scar from a fight is also a speculation, it's not a fact, therefore can't be used as proof/evidence to prove someone wrong completely. Look basically he put my theory completely in the trash, without giving a plausible explanation, except for 'It's JUST not"
Get my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back