• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

braces

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

have braces?

• yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • getting them on...

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • just got them off! woot!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm getting. just wondering who has them on the threads i guess.

i just got this expander thing and food gets stuck in it all the time.
it bothers me.
>_<
:)

Texkia26

Food does get stuck in braces, but not all the time. I know this because I have braces right now and not everyting I eat gets stuck in them. When you first get braces, they hurt and it feels awkward, but you get used to them pretty quickly. The worse part about braces are the spacers (or expanders as you call them)

Texkia26

Paopu_Fruit said:
the expander i was talking about looks like this

http://www.johnsdental.com/images/ortho/fixpics/rpe/Banded Hyrax.JPG

thats what i have. its not too bad but EVERYTHING gets stuck on it cuz its at the roof of my mouth...

thats what you mean by expander!?!? my friend and sister had one of those and they said they got food caught up there all the time and then they couldn't get it out. how long do you have to have it in?

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
i had braces for about...7 years. xD true story. no, my teeth weren`t that crooked. i just had a stupid orthodontist who thought me gettin` braces at age 6 would be a good idea then take them off when i`m in 8th grade. >_>

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Texkia26 said:
thats what you mean by expander!?!? my friend and sister had one of those and they said they got food caught up there all the time and then they couldn't get it out. how long do you have to have it in?

well i need to keep it in for 6 months. :(.
yeah it sucks.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ha, I got braces today actually. I had the expander thing, it sucked. Food gets caught in the top and it kills when you have to crank it every night. Anyways, the braces don't really bother me at all. I barely notice that they're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back