• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Book of Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

I am going through Book of Pooh and I am wondering, how am I supposed to find everyone? I got Roo, Piglet and Eeyore, but I don't know how to find the others, some help please?

KHKoopa

Well When you see a bunch of balloons make pooh grab them and you will get owl. Rabbit you get by breaking his wagon by making pooh stamd in it until it breaks. Later near the end you will see cabbages rolling down the hill. Hit them with your keyblade until they make a pyrimid. Tigger you have to go to logs that are almost the same as him and get pooh to jump on them like Tigger is. Hope this helps.

Kurxi

I got Owl now but how do I make the cabbages come down and for Tigger, how long must I make Pooh jump?

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
For Roo get Pooh to fall into the hole where footprints lead. For Eeyore...hmmm. well right across from him is a bee hive sort or get pooh towards it and he should start running, bump into a tree, and eeyore's tail will fall down. That's all i remember. Im mad because i knew how to get all of them when i first played but my memory has betrayed me. No pun intended.

KHKoopa

I got Owl now but how do I make the cabbages come down and for Tigger, how long must I make Pooh jump?

You break the barrel next to rabbits vegtables then later in the stase they will come down. And for gettig pooh to jump get on a log and press the L or R button and he will climb on the log. Get on the log you want him to jump to. You don't have to jump to it and you do have to do it in the same order tigger does but after you are on that log press L or R and he will jump to that log. Also I suggest not being close to the edge that you want pooh to jump at because if he does he wil most likely fail. You have to do it for a while then eventualy he wil notice you and come to you.

Kurxi

You break the barrel next to rabbits vegtables then later in the stase they will come down. And for gettig pooh to jump get on a log and press the L or R button and he will climb on the log. Get on the log you want him to jump to. You don't have to jump to it and you do have to do it in the same order tigger does but after you are on that log press L or R and he will jump to that log. Also I suggest not being close to the edge that you want pooh to jump at because if he does he wil most likely fail. You have to do it for a while then eventualy he wil notice you and come to you.

Thanks KHKoopa, I am going to try now, so Sora must also jump around right? I keep falling down while Pooh stays up.

KHKoopa

Thanks KHKoopa, I am going to try now, so Sora must also jump around right? I keep falling down while Pooh stays up.
Sora can mess up but Pooh can't. I think. But try to stay up as sora too just in case. And no problem.

Kurxi

Thanks KHKoopa and iloveyou502, thanks to the two of you, I completed the Book of Pooh.

SkyBlueSora

well.... hm.... you dont must to get every 1. just do to the end and its will be ok, just like i do, even im dont done the game.
well, but you done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back