• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bonus Level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
I just realized that there's a bonus level. Mine is at 50 right now and supposedly, you can level it up by "defeating certain enemies." Anyone know how to level it up?
(you can check your bonus lvl in status)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im pretty sure the max level is 50. because everyone's ive seen is 50 including mine. so its like when you beat certain bosses and stuff like that you get a bonus level and you get like new abilities, more hp and more mp.

Terrance101

btr9095 said:
im pretty sure the max level is 50. because everyone's ive seen is 50 including mine. so its like when you beat certain bosses and stuff like that you get a bonus level and you get like new abilities, more hp and more mp.

Yeah he/she basically summed it up:(

krnpunkpride92

its when u get a bonus
remember when u beat a boss it says bonus and it shows wat u get. so after level 50 u dont get any bonuses

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*sigh* Every time you beat a boss, and some portion of the story, a little thing will come up that looks exactly like what happens when you level up (Where it shows you which stat went up, and if you got a new ability), only instead of it saying 'Level up!' it says 'Get bonus!'

So when you beat boss's, you usually get a 'Get Bonus', and you get a new ability, or item, or keyblade. Every time you get a 'Get Bonus!' your Bonus Level goes up

The Bonus Level just shows how much you've achieved. If you're at the Final Battle and your Bonus Level is only at, say 45, then you skipped some things and you're missing some abilties

And yes, it maxes at 50

Quint

yeah...i remember...when u beat sephiroth...you'll get drive gauge...
and when beating the hydra at the first time at olympus you get thunder element...

KH3Oralcle

although this is a rather old discovery, you gain levels by defeating bossesand whatnot (DUH). Although, you might get bonus xp when the information bar shows up. You might not, but either way, this is mighty old. If you pay attention to your status, up only get experience from regular enemies. You get bonus levels from bosses. Your regular experience stays the same, even if you beat a big boss like sephy.

Quint

hey...i didn't leveled up when i beat sephiroth...and i'm at 41 when i beat him...i only get the drive gauge up...

Quint

i think he's easier than the first one...i remember all his moves...
and when i played my kh1 i can't beat sephiroth...dunno why...
my kh1 lv is max...100 isn't it? and with ultima weapon too...he's easier in the KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back