• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Body, Heart and Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Twilight

Look, we've already said it a thousand times, and we've agreed with nomura. On the other side of the door was the world of darkness. We all know that. What we are saying is that that darkness was not Kingdom Hearts, that Kingom Hearts was the light beyond the darkness. The fairytale said it, that the True Light lies hidden in the deepest darkness. Ansem had reaserched to the point where he realised hearts sunk back into darkness, thus believed darkness was the heart's essence, and dropped the matter. Ironicly, he summed it up himself: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"- He only knew about darkness, and could not grasp the concept of Kingdom Hearts being Light.

Also, about the door, I believe it was, not the door to light, but the door to that dark realm, which is why only darkness could pass it. That is also why Ansem believed it to be Kingdom Hearts- it was a door to darkness. But, in the end, Kingdom Hearts shone through the darkness and vanquished Ansem. The fact that it was a dark door also underlines the need to close it: Darkness was escaping, and reaching other worlds through it. When Mickey refered to a door to the light, he meant a door that was connected to Kingdom Hearts, thus, a door where Light can pass through. The door Sora is destined to open.

I can see where you're coming from, but I hold fast on the idea that Kingdom Hearts is light.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Oh, I really missed an interesting discussion! But whatsoever

I really can understand both of you. I really liked the ending of KH1 because it explained nothing but created only more questions. The question is, if we are able to find the answers with the knowledge we have from KH1 or CoM. I guess to really understand what was going on in the end of KH1 we have to play KH2 since Nomura said he wanted to solve all mysteries there (probably not without creating new ones)

I really had a problem understanding what KH in the end really was and I don't mean light, dark or whatsoever and it seems all of you have the same problem. Is KH the door they were searching for, or is it the world behind the door or even an object behind that door? I don't know and to discuss things properly this must be known.

Furthermore it is not quite clear to us yet how all the worlds (I mean here darkness, light, present,...) are connected. Is it a starshaped network with KH in the middle as a hub, is it a ring with the train being the connection driving around all the time, or is it that every world is somehow conected to every other world.

Regardless of KH is now the light, dark, twilight or present or everything all together at the same time we cannot know yet what KH is because we don't know the answers. I really think all of you are kind of right somehow, but none of you has seen the full picture, neither have I and therefore I wait to see if those mysteries will be resolved and especially how they will be resolved.

Jacob Twilight

Zeal said:
Oh, I really missed an interesting discussion! But whatsoever

I really can understand both of you. I really liked the ending of KH1 because it explained nothing but created only more questions. The question is, if we are able to find the answers with the knowledge we have from KH1 or CoM. I guess to really understand what was going on in the end of KH1 we have to play KH2 since Nomura said he wanted to solve all mysteries there (probably not without creating new ones)

I really had a problem understanding what KH in the end really was and I don't mean light, dark or whatsoever and it seems all of you have the same problem. Is KH the door they were searching for, or is it the world behind the door or even an object behind that door? I don't know and to discuss things properly this must be known.

Furthermore it is not quite clear to us yet how all the worlds (I mean here darkness, light, present,...) are connected. Is it a starshaped network with KH in the middle as a hub, is it a ring with the train being the connection driving around all the time, or is it that every world is somehow conected to every other world.

Regardless of KH is now the light, dark, twilight or present or everything all together at the same time we cannot know yet what KH is because we don't know the answers. I really think all of you are kind of right somehow, but none of you has seen the full picture, neither have I and therefore I wait to see if those mysteries will be resolved and especially how they will be resolved.
Yeah, you're right. Some believe Kingdom Hearts is Light, others Darkness, a few Twilight. But no-one will no for sure until it's actually relesed. Until then, I'm satisfied with a happy stalemate.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Zeal...I think you are very right. TMM made a very nice point. KH is present in that it holds all of them. Darkness, Light, and Twilight. I like the sound of that. As for the end of KH I thought it was clear.

The world of darkness. In that world resides Kingdom Hearts. Isnt all that fact? Mickey and Riku were trapped in the world of Darkness, that much is clear. Now...we know that Kingdom Hearts was or was behind that Door. Hence ,"I now know without a doubt that Kingdom Hearts is Light!" After that was said, Light shot out from the Door. That right there whould be proof enough that KH was behind that Door. Hence it could be said that Riku and Mickey were trapped also in Kingdom Hearts...which is in the world of Darkness.

Donald: Now what do we do?
Sora: We gotta find Riku and King Mickey
Goofy: But uh..where do we start lookin for that there Door to the LIGHT?

Isnt that proof enough that Kingdom Hearts is Light? That conversation indicates that Mickey and Riku are in the world of darkness, but also to reach them you'll have to find the Door to the Light. Zeal...I respect you and your mind and you know it, but I do believe that the question of what KH IS was answered 3 or 4 years ago. You just have to pay close attention.

I know there is Light and Darkness in every Heart. So...what is the Light in the World of Darkness? This answer should be obvious. Lets break it down.

The final battle took place in the world of Darkness. Within that world of Darkness was the Greater Heart known as Kingdom Hearts. Now against the most Darkest of beings or the most corrupted by the darkness, Ansem. We fought him in the World of Darkness. He should have won without a doubt. Yet, The Greater Heart showed it's True essence to Ansem. ("Light..But..But why?") and devoured him. Even though Sora is the Hero of Light, Sora had to power to show Ansem the true essence of the Heart. The true Essence of Kingdom Hearts. Sora even if it was the Light that never flickers out, it was still KH's true nature. Ansem was wrong about the Heart's nature. Wasn't he?

Last edited:

Jacob Twilight

Yeah, I figured that that was the whole irony at the end: Ansem relied too much on darkness, and was defeated when his theory was proven incorrect. But, we'll still have to wait for KH2 for the full story- I sense Kingdom Hearts becoming a key factor, since that's what the Order want.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
To get back on topic, good theory.
But for all we know it could be incorrect as well.
I also think that BHK can still be Sora's shell (not that I really believe it, I only take a stand when the game comes out) if it goes like this:
You lose your heart, so a shell (body and soul) of you appears somewhere else (tell me when I'm wrong here). But when your heart is recovered, your shell can't just be taken back like that, because whats done is done. So instead, a new body and soul are created for you, resulting in your (partially reborn) self, and your shell.

If this is correct, then BHK is Sora's shell.

Flame me if you want, I've gotten immune to that a long time ago.

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You SHOULDN'T be flamed for expressing an opinion...not a bad one at that.
I really love your theory here. Seriously. It's just that I don't think it goes for BHK. I think its GEU. If your theory is true, then it is perfect reason why GEU could still be Sora's Shell, and still exist. I mean...a Shell isn't (IMO) the other side of someones Heart. If you believe that is what BHK is. BHK lives in Twilight Town and somehow has awakened memories of it in Sora's Heart. I don't think thats the type a relationship a Shell has with his/her Heart at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back