• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blood Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aragorn

Wonderful, purely wonderful. I enjoyed the story so far, and I may actually read the rest of it, cause I usually never finish fanfics

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Here is chapter 5. After a while, I finally finished the chapter.

After a while, I wrote chapter 5 of my story. Here it is for those who read it.

CHAPTER 5
Sarah's loud drunken laughter rang out through the club. She had ben laughing nonstop for the past 15 minutes over a joke told by Andrea about a chicken, a sledgehammer and a dollar bill. Andrea, laughing just as hard, slapped the bar with her hand in laughter, then stared at Dagon expectantly.

"DOLLAR BILL! HA HA HA HA HA!"

She swayed on the spot, apparently well past her limit. Sarah claped him on the shoulder, leaning in and staring blearily at his face. Somewhere, deep beneath the obscene amounts of alchohol, she realized somehting was amiss.

"Dagon! You're not drunk!"

Apparently satisfied with her discovery, she smiled before ordering yet another drink.

Dagon was amazed. Women today had a much different attitude than those he was used to. They were much more independent and had the same inner fire that had attracted him to Vira.

Vira was in the middle of her own little discovery as well.

"So, what are these called?"

She curiously poked the plate in front of her. The odd, curly, potato peelings jiggled, and the melted cheese in which they were drenched did the same.

The man across from her gave the intrigued vampiress a surprised look.

"They're called cheesy fries. You've never heard of them before?"

Vira shook her head, poking the odd cheesy mass once more. The man motioned for for her to take one, waving his hand at the plate.

Slowly, she reached down and apprehensively picked up one of the fries. The gooey cheese stretched several inches before breaking. She bit into the cheesy delight, chewing it and letting the taste fill her mouth.

The man watched her eat cheesy fry after cheesy fry. Vira's eyes lit up and a smile grew on her face. The man laughed at he expression.

"Like it? I can order you an-Hey! Where are you going?"

Vira had stood up and walked away, taking the plate of cheesy fries with her. She was very excited about her discovery, the delectable cheesy fries, and was now determined to show Dagon the delicious treat.

She almost dropped the plate when she saw him.

Sarah had jumped into his lap and was rocking back and forth, giggling madly. Andrea was poking Sarah in the shoulder, announcing that it was now her turn.

Vira's look of shock was immediately replaced by one of rage. Plate of cheesy fries still in hand, she let out a screech.

"DAGON!"

And silence fell upon the club.

Meanwhile, several miles away, the eyes of Twiggy and Holly were fixated on a computer screen. Holly let out a groan and rolled her eyes, backing away from the screen.

They were in Twiggy's house. The two had left the store after dealing with all their lawyers.

"Twiggy, you don't really belive they're...."

"Vampires?" Twiggy finished her sentence.

Holly nodded, her eyes flickering from Twiggy to the computer screen. It showed the typical, stereotype goth website. Black background, skulls everywhere, blood red lettering and the occaisonal "life sucks."

Twiggy had been on this vampire kick ever since they had left the store. He believed that the two people who robbed him were vampires, which in Holly's mind was the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

"Oh come on Holly. The guy threw me over his shoulder with one hand, like I was some empty Pepsi can."

Looking down at his own Pepsi can, he stroked it lovingly. In Twiggy's words, Pepsi "owned.".

Holly just shrugged. She watched Twiggy scroll through the site and nearly jumped out of her seat when he screamed. "GOT IT!"

"Got what? Got what?"

"The Newbies Guide to Vampire Extermination."

A rolled up magazine promptly whacked Twiggy in the side of his head. It's weilder was an extremely peeved Holly.

"WE GAVE UP FREE MOVIE TICKETS FOR THIS!? LET ME SEE THIS DAMN THING!"

SHe shoved him out of the way and read the Guide aloud.

" 'Impale suspected vampire with wooden stake directly into his/her/it's chest cavity' Oh that's great Twiggy! Where wre you gonna get stakes? What are you going to do? Throw toothpicks at them?"

Twiggy went silent, slowly placing a jar of toothpicks back in it's rightful place.

"Just come one Holly, we'll find something along the way."

He grabbed her hand and the two rocketed into Twiggy's garage. He unlocked the door to his Hearse, the car he had gotten when a funeral home had an auction, and climbed in the drivers seat. Holly got in the passenger's seat as the car turned on.

"Where are we going?"

Twiggy thought hard about this question, then shrugged.

"Good Question."

And with that, the garage door opened and the car sped out towards the city.

Last edited:
A

Aragorn

truely unbelievable... outstanding yet again. chapter 6 has high expectations... make it just as good

GeneralChaos

Even better than I expected, and I was expecting a lot. How long till chapter 6? I can't wait to see how Dagon will talk his way out of that one, if at all...

punk41

when u finish this story and all the chapters there may be i think u should publish it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back