• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blood Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
After doing this as an rp time and time again, I've decided to write a fanfic about it instead. Granted I was also aegged on by my friend Justin for about a week, and this is one way to get him to stop. If you want to know a summary, search for Blood Dawn. Chances are, you'll find it. If not, the summary is below:

Story: The U.N has been experimenting on ways to lengthen the human life span. Their research has led them to vampires, creatures thought previously to be pure myth. They managed to capture 2 vampires. hey experimented on them, pushing them past their limits, injecting serum after serum into them to keep them under control. The two vampires broke free and slaughtered anyone connected with the project. They vowed revenge upon the countries of the world for putting them through so much strain. The plan to bring about the Blood Dawn. The Vampyr Librarius (vampire equivalent of scriptures) speakes of the Blood Dawn. It is when the skies will turn blood red in color and the vampire hordes will be freed from hell. It is the downfall of humanity. The Sun will be blotted out, letting vampires roam the earth eternally. The ritual to bring about the Blood Dawn must be done on the Equinox, the moment when every planet is aligned.

Torch-05-june.gif
[size=+4]
The Blood Dawn​
[/size]

Torch-05-june.gif

CHAPTER ONE

"Shoot them! What's wrong with you maggots!?" Bullets soared from one end of a blockaded hallway. Soldiers, both big and small, let loose a flurry of bullets, aiming for two figures at the opposite end. A General paced back and forth behind his men, staring unblinkingly at the opposite end of the hall. The floor was littered with bodies of soldiers and people with lab coats.

Two figures emerged from the rubble and dust, each with a malevolent smile on their faces. They slowly made their way across the hall, bullets whizzing dangerously close to their heads. One of them, a female, was struck with a bullet in her elbow, leaving a large hole dripping blood. She ignored the wound, and continued walking ever closer to the soldiers.

She turned her head towards the other figure, a male, and whispered to him. "400 years, and they still beleive they can win. Some things never chance, do they, Dagon?"

The male Dagon, nodded, his smile growing wider by the moment. He bowed politely to the female, gesturing towards the soldiers. "After you, Vira."

She giggled gleefully, like a schoolgirl who had just gone on summer vacation. "I had hoped I would be able to do this. " Vira's pace increased, going faster and faster by the moment. Soon, she had moved with blinding speed and appeared in front of the soldier's blockade, much to the amazement of the soldiers.

Vira slowly bent down and picked the gun out of one of their hands, inspecting it carefully. She tossed it aside, apparently unsatisfied with her discovery. "Now, who wishes to go first?"

When she was answered with a stony silence, her happy smile turned into an angry frown. "Answer me!" She lifted up a soldier and slammed his helmeted head into a wall, making a crater through which his limp body hung.

The soldiers screamed as Vira bgan picking them off one by one. Their guns lay forgotten on the floor as they tried to run for their lives. The turned to find their path blocked by Dagon, moving with the same speed as his love.

A soldier, suddenly remembering that he had a gun beside him, lifted his weapon and fired a single bullet into Dagon's stomach. A hole, with blood flowing out, appeared and a victorious smile crossed the soldiers face.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Dagon shook his head, as though scolding a small child. "One would think you'd have learned your lesson by now." He plunged 2 fingers into the hole and moments later, came out holding the bullet, the wound healing before their very eyes.

Dagon dropped the bullet on the ground and grabbed the soldiers helmet. "Now tell me, what did you plan to do after I was dead?" Dagon bent down with a smile, his fangs showing. He went in for he kill and screams echoed through the halls.

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Its not, your stuff are always good and I know how you feel no one reads my fan fics *sniffs*, anyways I like it, cant wait for the next chapter.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
wether you want to read it or not, here's the second chapter:

Dagon ran through the village, looking behind him frantically every few moments. A huge crowd followed him, bearing torches and pitchforks, screaming somehing about killing demons. They chased him relentlessly, intent on killing him in a most vile manner.

Dagon stopped suddenly, looking from left to right. He had reached a fork in his path, and existence depended upon which path he took. He closed his eyes and ran left, running as fast as he could.

Ever since he had met that strange man a few nights ago, Dagon had been feeling very strange. He stayed out of the light, and couldn't help but stare at people's neck and see the blood running through their veins. He ran his hand along two holes in his neck. After he met that strange man, Dagon had no memory of what happened afterwards. All he knew is that he looked into the man's eyes and woke up in his bed.

The barn door opened slightly and Dagon creeped in, trying to find a place to hide. He spotted a ladder to a hayloft nd quickly climbed up into it, hearing the mob go by.

He leaned back with a sigh, his tiredness catching up with him. He layed on the hay, closing his eyes. He jumped back up when the hay did something very unusual. It started yelling at him to move. Dagon moved the hay to find the figure of a young woman, hay strands caught in her long black hair.

Dagon stared longingly at her neck, watching as it rose and fell slightly as the blood pumped through it. The woman stood up, an annoyed look on her face. "Why would you do that?! Did you not see me?!" She stood back, her hands on her hips. The girl was unlike Dagon had ever seen. Most of the girls were timid, doing what they were told and when. But this one, she had a fire burning in her. She answered to no one.

Dagon continued to stare at her neck, moving ever closer to her. "Please, tell me. What is your name?"

The girl scoffed. "It's Vira. Why do you want to know?"

Dagon leapt forward and dug his fangs into her neck, drinking the crimson fluid from her body with a certain relish.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dagon woke with a start, looking around at the area. Vira's head lay in his lap, she was sleeping deeply. They had been wandering around the facility for hours, unable to find an exit. Dagon had been having the same dream for as long as he could remember. The dream of events that happened nearly four hundred years ago, when he had first become a creature of the night.

He looked down at the sleeping Vira and ran his hands through her hair. When he had first turned her, she had been very depressed that she would never see her family again. Over the years, her and Dagon grew closer and closer, eventually turning a close friendship into love.

Now they would spend eternity together, forever wandering the earth in search of something. Even they didn't know what they were searching for, only that it was out there.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
w00t,love it, just like your RPing briliant,writing is just as good keep it up

PS I want to see them doin teh funky munky,if ya get my drift

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Love it, the second chapter was great, i can't wait to read more of this story, especially since its about Vampires. Keep up the good work, i want to read more, MORE! *starts foaming at the mouth*

My faverite part of Chapter 2 was the flashback, flahsbacks are always good to get the blood...i mean story going. Now we know the background information on how Vira and Dagon met each other.

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Amazing as always, especially the vampire bit, I have thing about vampires i seriosuly love them. Anyways I cant wait for the next chapter...

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
but wait, theres more!

"Vira, wake up, I believe I've found it."

Vira woke, lifting her head and gazing into Dagon's eyes. She wore a confused look on her face, apparently not fully awake.

"Found what?"

Dagon smiled, helping Vira to her feet before standing up himself. He pointed into a dark corner, where the fluorescent light reflected off of a well-concealed ladder.

Moment's later a slab was being pushed off of an old manhole. It fell off, landing on the ground with a resounding thud. The two lovers stepped out into the starry night, Dagon bending down to aid his love climb out.

They stood atop a hill, looking down at the city below. It was teeming with life, people running this way and that. Vira looked down upon it with glee, wrapping her arms around Dagon's neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Oh it's perfect, love. Such life, such emotion. Promise me we'll have fun. I've longed to see the world outside of that dreadful facility."

Dagon pulled up her hand, kissing and then her forehead.

"Of course we will. We're 400 years overdue."

She smiled, jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store, a gleeful look in her eyes. She looked down at the city again, before grabbing onto Dagon's hand and pulling him down the hill.

She was planning their trip as she went, speaking it out loud as the rushed down the hill.

"First, we are going to need to get you some clothes. I love you darling, but a woman can only look at a white lab coat for so long."

Minute's later; they were passing shops, utterly amazed at how much the world had changed. People had various metal pieces stuck all over their face. Some were dressed entirely in black, with more metal on them than the King's entire army.

Vira pulled Dagon into the first store she liked, amazed at how the entranceway made a beep sound. Inside were racks upon racks of dark clothing. A cashier at the front, also wearing all black clothing and metal on his body, gave them a simple smile before turning back to his book entitled "The Necronomicon"

She walked along the racks, Dagon following patiently behind her. She would occasionally whip out a shirt and hold it against him, seeing what she thought of it. If she didn't like it, back into the pile it goes. If she did, then Dagon, being the good lover that he is, was awarded the prize of carrying everything she liked.

Soon, she stopped, gazing in awe at another piece of clothing. She slowly pulled it out, not wanting to damage it. It was a beautiful black silk strapless dress. She turned to him, an awed smile on her face before whisking off into the changing room.

Dagon simply stood there, half in amazement, the other in shock. After 400 years, after all the changes the world had been through, women still loved to shop and their lovers were still their pack mules.

In a moment, Vira emerged from the changing, wearing the dress and a pair of stilettos with straps going up her leg. He long ebony hair flowed behind her as she stood in front of Dagon, waiting for a comment on how she looked.

Ignoring the cashier, who was staring at her openmouthed in wonder, Dagon was taken aback by Vira's outfit.

"You look.... incredible. Simply beautiful, my love."

She smiled, giggling before running off to the changing rooms again and coming back out with the dress neatly on it's hanger. She was in her old lab coat again.

"Now then, it's time for you to try on clothes."

Dagon's face fell as the fear of every man, no matter what century, was face to face with him. He quickly tried to think of an answer, standing up and walking towards the door, clothes in hand.

"I think I'll do it later. In a much more...'private' setting."

Vira kissed him again, walking alongside of him, their arms entwined.

"Hey, hey. You need to pay for those."

The cashier was leaning over the counter, his I.D flashing. It read:

"Hello, my name is:

Twiggy!!!!! :( "

Judging from the handwriting, it was safe to say the second line was written by the cashier. He waited as the couple came back, placing their considerable amount of clothes on the counter.

Dagon looked down at the giddy Vira, then up at the cashier.

"We'll take those."

The cashier got ready the scanner, going over each of the items and typing them into the computer.

"$356.67, will that be cash or charge?"

Dagon placed his hand on Twiggy's neck, lifting him up into the air.

"You seem to misunderstand, I said, I'll take them."

He threw the cashier behind him, hearing a loud clanking noise as Twiggy collided with the clothes racks.

A woman came out of the back room, looking at the scene with shock. Her I.D badge informed the couple that her name was Holly.

"What's going on? Twiggy?! Oh my god are you ok?!"

Dagon chuckled grabbing the large amount of clothes and watching Holly run to Twiggy. Twiggy lay unmoving, eye's closed and Holly knelt by him, trying to make sure he was alright.

Vira led Dagon out of the store, now intent on finding a place to stay so Dagon could "try on" the clothes.

They passed an odd looking vehicle. It was on two wheels, had a handlebar and a red shell-like coating on it. Dagon stopped, staring down at it with wonder.

"What is it?"

He placed his hand on one of the handlebars, wrapping his hand around. He jumped back as it's engine roared then died down. A smile passed over his face as he sat down on the vehicle, clothes in his lap.

Vira sat down behind him, whispering in his ear. "Let's go. I want to find a place to stay."

He nodded and tried wrapping his hand around the handlebar, hearing the engine spring to life. At this time, a large, bandana-wearing man stepped out of a building, yelling out to the two of them.

"Hey! That's my bike!"

Vira turned around and waved at him, grinning.

"Bye bye."

The bike sped off, roaring down the street.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twiggy (who's real name is Justin) and Holly are two of my friends. Some of my other friends will also be making a cameo in the story.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
*Stares at nightfire in awe* I love this story!! And you do have a point about girls loving shopping but to be honest with you I hate shopping I get dragged to the mall kicking and screaming I'd much rather spend my time with my guy friends playing guitar or just acting stupid... Anyways amazing chapter I cant wait for the next....

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Nightfire said:
Thanks. I've been dragged into stores by my girl frirends and girlfriend time and again. Thankfully, I haven't become a pack mule yet. Anyway, thank again.

Cheers.

Yes you have. I laughed at the cashiers name, Twiggy, priceless. I take it you got it from Justin, right? Great third installment, you know, one of these days, (i know this is opff topic) im goign to find a book your currently reading and spoil the ending for you so you know how it feels. I only asked who the half blood prince was, you didnt haev to tell me that DD croaked...

Anyhoo, i wish i could do that, get a bunch of clothes adn take off without paying for them, cant wait for the 4th installment.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"So, he just threw him?"

"YES! The guy just lifted my cashier up and tossed him away!"

The managers arms were flaining madly, trying to explain what had just occured in her store. The cashier, Twiggy, was sitting against the side of the building, holding an ice pack to his head.

A police officer sighed, taking down whatever the manager said. He shook his head, looking up at her.

"I'm sorry, I just don't see how this is possible. Do you have a description of the antagonist?"

The manger, Holly, groaned, appaprently very frustrated. She had only seen the back of Dagon's head, and had no clue of what he looked liked. She bent down next to Twiggy, speaking softly.

"Twiggy? Do you remember what he looked like?"

Twiggy looked up, removing the ice pack. He closed his eyes, trying to remember what Dagon looked like.

"Kind of long brown hair, some of it fell down in front of his eyes. He had these weird eyes........they were a really cold kind of blue, but a little gray too. He was tall, probably 5'11. He was built. He looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days too."

The police officer asked for a description of the other person involved and Twiggy complied.

The police officer jotted everything down, a skeptical look on his face. He thought it was just another prank. If it was, these kids were pretty good actors.

He placed his notepad in his pocket, nodded to the two teenagers and walked back to his police cruiser. The moment he sat down, his radio crackled.

"Motorcycle theft at 36th and Oak. Culprit brown haired Caucasian male. Accompianied by black haired Caucasian female. "

The officer let out a tired breath, turning on the ignition. "I just wanted to go home....."

(Dagon/Vira)
The motorcycle roared down the street, it's occupants paying little attention to any traffic laws. The two damned lovers had found a place to stay, much to the despair of the people who had once lived there, and were now exploring this new world.

It had changed so much. When they were captured, World War II had just ended and people were dressed much more conservatively. But now, people dressed in a much more exotic way. Most of the females wore pants that were so tight, they could cut off circulation. Most of the males wore shirts big enough to be confused with a flag, and pants wide enough to house a whole family from the Congo.

"Dagon, look at them. Look how much times have changed."

Dagon, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him, simply grunted and nodded. Vira, however, was having the time of her (undead) life. She watched this new world unfold before her eyes. However, her biological clock was ticking like mad.

She leaned forward, whispering into Dagon's ear.

"Come on, let's find us a place to have fun. I promise there'll be a reward..." She kissed him on the neck, wrapping her arms around his stomach. Dagon grinned, revving up the motorcycle and going even faster down the street.

A few minutes laters, the pair pulled up to a small building. From inside, music was pounding against the walls and ligts were flashing brightly. Dagon and Vira stepeed off the bike, amazed by this new place.

Vira stood just outside the door, looking up at the building with amazement.

"What is it?"

Dagon shrugged and knocked on the door. It flew open and a large man dressed entirely in black stood before them. Sunglasses covered his eyes but it was evident he was watching them. His voice was very gruff.

"Can I help you?"

Dagon pointed inside, signalling he wanted to go in.

"You got an invitation?"

Dagon, completely clueless as to why he would need an invitation, simply stood there. Luckily, two girls passed by the door on the inside. Their eyes locked onto Dagon like tigers hunting for prey and the immediately ran to the door. They grabbed Dagon's hand, pulling him inside and speaking very quickly.

"It's ok, he's with us."

Dagon, utterly suprised, caught Vira by the hand and dragged her in as well. The two girls, slightly disheartened at the fact Dagon had another girl with him, were smiling brightly.

"So, what's your name? I'm Sarah and this is Andrea."

The girl pointed to herself, then to her blonde friend. The bfirst girl, a brunette, although somewhat short, was still a very pretty girl. The same went for the blonde, who was not quite as short.

Dagon, still a litle amazed at how quickly the girls had pulled him in, answered. "My name is Dagon, and this here is Vira."

Vira waved absent mindedly, her eyes roving around the room. She wanted to explore, badly. Not paying any attention to the other girls, she walked off, intent of disocvering the secrets of this place.

When Vira walked away, the two girls looked like Christmas had come early. They eagerly dragged Dagon over to the bar, offering to buy him a drink.

"No thank you, I'm really not much of a liqour person."

Despite his statement, a can of beer was promptly thrust into his hands.

"....very well...."

---------------------------------
Club scene goes on in the next chaper.

Sarah is my GF and Andrea is one of my closest friends in real life.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
*Claps* Another brilliant Chapter! Its soo cool reading about our friends in your story, im really enjoying this. Its one of the first online storys that iv read outside of harry potter, keep up the good work.

off topic: While I was away, I just wanetd to let you know that I was properly sedated with Pina Colada's daily, for the publics safety....

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
D: How do I miss such brilliance...T_T

Oy, I like it, actually, and I must say, I like these better than the books by Darren Shan (Vampire ones, really good). That be a compliment, yep.

Anyways, I like it, I said that already, and continue...Twiggy...XD I have nothing else to comment on, 'cept that Sarah's with an "h"...good for her. =D Only way to go. *is a Sarah*. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back