• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blindfold theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
About the blindfold theory for Riku, I believe it's riku but the theory with him wearing it because of the light n' stuff is kinda pointless cause he didn't have one in chain of memories at any time, sure at the end he had the cloak thing but no blindfold.

Counterpart

LOL I wonder why nobody has posted here*sigh*...OBVIOUSLY he didn't have a blindfold becuase he get it AFTER CoM just like the cloak...nobody knows why he has one which is why nobody has responded here and just because they didn't show him with the blindfold at the end of CoM then he will most likely get it on his journey of findig Sora/Kairi and everybody he is loking for of course.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Counterpart said:
LOL I wonder why nobody has posted here*sigh*...OBVIOUSLY he didn't have a blindfold becuase he get it AFTER CoM just like the cloak...nobody knows why he has one which is why nobody has responded here and just because they didn't show him with the blindfold at the end of CoM then he will most likely get it on his journey of findig Sora/Kairi and everybody he is loking for of course.

oh okay, but my point is how can he go blind all of a sudden after already going without the blind fold? It's possible but not very likely.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
it was just a concept and nobady posted here cuz millions of threads have been made on this

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
That was all a concept. They idea is probably been scapped since we didn't see Riku with a blindfold.

No double posting 4th Islander. It against the rules.

A

Andron

It's most likely because the light hurts his eyes.
I could be wrong but it makes more sence.

M

MoonAngelLuna

But if you look at it it dous make sence at the end CoM Riku takes the middle roud when he did he must have seen himself and was blinded by the truth. Or when he took that roud he split into different people all together.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
MoonAngelLuna said:
But if you look at it it dous make sence at the end CoM Riku takes the middle roud when he did he must have seen himself and was blinded by the truth. Or when he took that roud he split into different people all together.

interesting theory, sorry about this thread, I couldn't find one about this so I wanted to get some answers.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
It couldn't have been Kingdom Hearts because he was fine in CoM. It might have just been a way they sort of kept his character in ASAS/DD more of a secret and mysterious. You know, to make fans go "Is that Riku? The hair looks like him but...If only I could see the eyes..."

black acid

Heros need Villains
man let me explain....In tha end of chain of memories riku and mickey meet diz in tha road between light and darkness. diz wanted riku to choice from those two paths...but cocky little riku choosed tha road in tha middle..........mickey looked some what surpised that riku made a choice like that.....diz looking all cocky all of a sudden said u mean tha road to nightfall. riku said no.......tha road to dawn.......MY THEORY is that when riku finally got to tha road of dawn he becane blinded by tha roads end.......but I geuss since he's used to darkness. he can keep pimping his blindfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back