• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I need to get my dad's camera again.

(Destiny ish knowing everything that I am knowing about fanfic and Kairaishi)

And, I won't be able to work on the fic this weekend, because my school has May Queen going on at the moment, and it runs for Thursday (today), Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Sunday is my relaxing day. XD

So no work on the fic for now, maybe Sunday if I get the chance, with all the homework I've been putting off.

KS - We (Dest and I) found a beta trailer for Kingdom Hearts when it was still being planned. Go to www.filefront.com, and type in Kingdom Hearts as your search. Click on Kingdom Hearts, then on Media, Video, and go through the pages until you come to a file that says Kingdom Hearts beta trailer, or something similar with beta in it. It's really worth downloading!!!!!!!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
That was an awesome trailer. I. Want. To. R*pe. RIKU! -dies-

And the BHK too. I have a "special" connection with him -pokes DH- There's a really good FanVid on that site featuring Evanescence's Whisper.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

O-M-G!!! that was like, almost CoMpLeTeLy diff from the english version!!! WAT A BUNCH OF BULL!!!!.....**drools at riku's hottness** they had so much more riku....awww man! that reeks!!! >.<

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Whoa! I go away for two days, and come back to find that KH2.net is now sparkley and clean. o_O Everythings white! (But they couldn't give us better smilies)

Well, I'm now writhing in jealousy because all of you go on and on about this super cool trailer with so much Riku in it.................and I can't get it to work for me. :mad: *cries*

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
No, I'm not done, bad things have been happening to me lately. So no progress right now, although I'm about halfway done at the moment.

The trailer is actually a beta. The Japanese one isn't different at all from the English one, except that the English one added the extra bosses (Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, etc.). It was just a presentation of what *may have* been in the then upcoming game.

Yes.

KS, I'll get the MV ASAP. No worries.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
-tackles DH and huggles- Hewo! -dies- The Whisper vid is veeeeeeeeery coolies -dies- I lurv Evanescence. Amy Lee kicks major butt/ -clobers the air-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back