• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ree_chan

so...she's ansem? >_< i dunno! mm...maybe she is an one of d organisation member? umm....arrghh! dammit i dunno!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: *stares blankly at chappy*.....Huh? >_< I'm confuzzled

Kaze: Yeah, what she said!!!

Me: *reads again*.....WAIT!!!! EVIL PUPPET-PLAYER PERSON HURT MY BISHIES!!!!! DIE, PUPPET PLAYER!!!!!!

Kaze: Then there wouldn't be a story.

Me: So?....*off topic*.....Summoner Yuna? Were you talking to me? Is that the Jimmy from Case Closed(Detective Conan)? @_@

RikusGurlkh

A million miles from everything I've ever known
Website
korbexo.deviantart.com
yesss good chapter!

two weeks hmmmmm that will be almost the end of school for mee!!yessssss!

well that makes it look alot brighter!cant wait till two weeks!!*jumps around saying cant wait*

oh and by the way Darkened Heart, i looove you signature!MCR rock my socks!!<sorry that was totally off topic......

getting back on topic maybe blinded means like blinded from the truth?????maybe but who knows im bad at guessing........

ree_chan

hmm...OH! i kno dat one..i havent read DH's sign from d first time...its..Helena, rite? performed by My Chemical Romance..dats a gr8 song,,i lyk it! yea...maybe there's sum connections between d title...'blinded'...hmm...so,,is Kairaishi is being controlled by sum1 evil,,but she dun realize it,,so its called 'blinded'?-->lyk riku was? im getting confused wit dis >_<

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I once stalked a series of books. Black Unicorn, by Tanith Lee, ever read it? Very good. There was Black Unicorn, Gold Unicorn, (Which really wasn't a unicorn, it was a machine of war) and Red Unicorn. I found Red Unicorn, but didn't get it because it was the third book, which began my sad and sorry tale which ended with me ordering the books from Barnes and Noble.

Obsessive? What are you talking about? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back