• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

Alyxea narrowed her eyes as Zexion retreated into a portal, only a few feet from where she was standing. "You coward. . ." she whispered. Her eyes shot up, and even though they were still calm, they held a fire to them that was unmatched.

She ran forward, and at the last second leapt into the dark and shadowy portal behind Zexion. With no second thoughts, cares for her own life, or concerns for what anyone else would feel when she was gone, Alyxea leapt into the unknown abyss.

((sorry that it's so short))

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
"Wait, Alyxea, don't! Damnit...I hope she knows what she's doing..

"Well", said Yusuke suprisingly, "I'm not quite sure what happened with the Zexion thing, but I guess we win...Yay!" Yusuke said while sheathing his zanpakuto. "AHH." Yusuke held his ribs on account of an injury recieved in battle. "Damn Hollow speared in the side with his head! AHH. These hybrids...they're so powerful. We can't underestimate them ever again...We'll have to not hold anything back the next time around. What was with Zexion showing up anyway? Wasn't he dead? Right now though, I say are best bet is to back to the base."

Last edited:

Arcanum Noir

"What the?!" ,asked Aoshi as he noticed Zexion, or an illusion of him had arrived and suddenly dissappeared into that portal. "What's he doing here?"

He began to think about it. Though it would be a rather reckless move, the Organization had to be dealt with sooner or later. He gritted as he had to make a decision, while slaying yet another hybrid down. He jumped back to dodged an attack and manipulated his Keyblade into a magic shooter form and shot down the enemy hybrid with a magic blast. Shaking his head, he decided to make a decision now. Since the Quincy went there, it'd be okay if he'd do the same.

"Guys dont' wait for me!" ,yelled Aoshi as he dashed immediately and entered the portal just a second after Alyxea entered and a second before it closed.

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Genakex cursed silently to himself. Those fools have no idea what they're getting into.
"What should we do?" Kazer wondered aloud. "We have to help them somehow!"

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
"What can we do? We have no idea where that portal took them. And even if we did how would we get there? They don't stand a chance...I admit the are strong but Zexion, and not to metion all the powerful hybrids he has under his control...it's all just too much for them... We have to help them... some how..."

M

Miss Murder

OC: Ok, well BionicleKeyblade you have to control Zexion also now, just to let you know.

Alyxea came out the other side of the portal, in a very dark and near-black room. She saw the outline of Zexion a few feet from here, and heard Aoshi come out of the portal after her.

She gritted her teeth, and summoned her Kuro Getsuei, which was still in its scythe-like released form. Alyxea silently yet readily waited for Zexion's move or comment.

Keyblade_King

(well I'm back...pretty much didn't miss anything, if I ever get internet at the other house it might as well be getting back on here each day to see the updates.)

Citoriel could only stand there as he saw Alyxea run after Zexion "She shouldn't have done that...she's no help to us if she's gone or dead...but still, the fact is, Hallowbodies....they intend to make more...and the Organization is beyond their limits...I might as well wait here for Alyxea to return.." Citoriel thought as he looked towards the sky muttering his own poem he thought of, even when he was a child "By our end, We fear the light, In the beginning, We lie in wait, To the future and endless hopes, We suffer our fate, And to the twilight begins our souls...left forgotten...".

Citoriel sheathed his blade as he walked over to a tree that was on the hill where Zexion had sat, as did he, Citoriel sat on the same spot where Zexion had "They're toying with peoples' lives...if we don't stop them......we might not save all the lives, taken by the Hallows...." Citoriel said to himself "I guess things are good or bad depending on the way you look it..." Citoriel finally said aloud.

Last edited:

Arcanum Noir

'Finally out of that portal.' ,thought Aoshi as he jumped out. As he landed he began to ponder and asked in a very small voice, "What's going on?"

As he stood up, he noticed that he was now in a dark room, almost pitched black. He was sure if he could see well in such a dark room, but he was able to pinpoint Alyxea's location by sensing her spiritual energy/pressure. He carefully moved back a bit until he was near Alyxea. Now, he had to focus on Zexion. Seeing as how Aoshi had entered Zexion's portal, he knew that they were most likely in his turf now. With that said, Zexion had the advantage, so the Keyblade Knight started taking some extra precautions. He then summoned his Awakening Eve Keyblade in his right hand and readied himself.

"Hey Alyxea." ,whispered Aoshi to her as he clenched his keyblade. "Can you be able to detect Zexion's presence?"

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Zexion smiled as he sensed his guests enter the room. Excellent...now they'll be trapped here until we can take advantage of them. Much easier than tracking them down once our plans are complete.
Zexion walked out of the dungeon and slammed the cell door shut, summoning a squad of Hollowbodies to keep guard.

Kazer thought deeply, and then decided, "Best to report this to the Boss."
Genakex nodded and spoke up, "We should probably inform the Commander-General as well."

D

Deleted member 35867

Bleach character:
Name:Ken Haburi
Appearance:5'7", Brown, messy hair, Blue eyes, Caucasian
Personality:Tough, quiet
Character type: Soul Reaper
Zanpakuto Data: "Chi-oten Kon" (blood-stained soul roughly), "Awaken and kill, Chi-oten Kon!"
First form: A plain katana with a strange symbol on the hilt.
Shikai form: A large sword with double edges. Can be spilt into two.
Bankai form: "Chi-oten Chigiri" (Blood-Stained Promise), Sword splits into six longswords and the spirit Chi-oten Kon comes and wields them.
Division and rank: 4th seat of 11th division
Other abilities: Pretty gifted swordsman, would never betray comrades

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
ooc: I was at camp, so I asked Bionicle Keyblade to watch my characters everyone (for those who don't know).

~ Ariake ~

Ariake stood firmly next to Genakex and exchanged glances at Kazer and Kirux. She also glanced around to see the remaning of her party. She lowered her bow and then dissmised it assuming the battle was tempoarary over. As a the last Quincy, her fight is never over until she completes every challenge that comes her way. And life itself is always a challenge. Ariake remained in her tense stance until she felt like everything was alright. "If Zexion appeared, I wonder what else might come our way." Without requiring a response, she winced a few times and stared at herself acknowledging all her injuries but not feeling any deep pain. She sighed in a relief but she was never worried from the start.

~ Kirux ~

With Kazer as a role model for what to do in the whole scenerio, I decided to follow him whenever we are to part in our ways. I suppose witnessing the two Soul Repears leaving their part so unexpectedly just got me thinking about what I should do. Thats when I noticed the weird Quincy girl staring at me. A stared back but then looked away. An explanation on how to help is always more important than mindlessly staring at someone. "Inform the boss huh? What are the odds, he doesn't know about it already?" I felt a cold chill up my spine. The Quincy had a point. "Xemnas himself wouldn't attack us no matter how troublesome we get right?" Even if he did, I could feel myself powerup in excitement. I couldn't wait to see the enemys crumble in defeat.

Last edited:

BionicleKeyblade

OOC: Approved, keybladeofsteel!

IC:

Kazer twirled his Nineblade and said, "Well, if Xemnas DOES choose to rear his ugly head, at least things wouldn't be boring. And still, the boss expects a report after every mission, so...I guess I'll do it."
Kirux said, "But the boss hates you."
"I know," Kazer replied, smiling.
Genakex turned away and stared in the direction of where the Hollowbodies had been coming from. "A scouting team should go that way," he thought aloud. "Maybe we could track them back to their base."

M

Miss Murder

Alyxea looked at the faint outline of Aoshi, and then focused her attention on seeing his spiritual energy so she could be sure that it was really him. "Yeah, I can," she said, and her eyes flicked back to the shape of Zexion. Alyxea spun her Kuro Getsuei around for a moment, and was just about to attack Zexion when he slammed a cell door shut and summoned HollowBodies to guard it.

"Naturally, I should have seen that coming," Alyxea said, and her eyes glimmered mischeviously. "But like that can really stop me," thought Alyxea. She looked back at Aoshi. "Ready for a little battle?" she said, and waited with fair impatience for his reply.

Arcanum Noir

'So, Zexion locked us out huh?' ,thought Aoshi as he heard the cell door shut tight. No doubt about it Zexion's trying to keep them under custody. It appears that he's underestimating them as well since only a few Hollowbodies were summoned to guard the cell. When he heard Alyxea's question, he smirked that she was thinking what he was thinking.

"Sure, that's what I've been thinking as well..." ,said Aoshi with a smirk under his helmet visor as his right hand readied his keyblade. His left hand began to glow an aura, which emphasize that he would use a magic attack. "Would you like to make the first strike? Or should I strike first?"

BionicleKeyblade

IC:

Kazer and Kirux made their way back to the Keyblade Army base, and knocked on the door to the Boss's chamber. "Come in, unless you're Kazer," his voice replied.
Kazer sighed, and Kirux went in.

Genakex waited for a reply to his idea.

M

Miss Murder

Alyxea didn't smile, but remained emotionless as always. "I'm good with making the first strike," she said, and leapt forward. She swung her Kuro Getsuei, and on purpose missed the cell bars. A straight slash of black flame shot from Kuro Getsuei's curved blade and cut clean through the bars of the cell, also taking off two of the heads of the HollowBodies who guarded it. Alyxea landed, and noticed that there were around eight more HollowBodies left.

She glanced back at Aoshi, but without another word commenced with slaughtering the beasts that were in her way.

Arcanum Noir

((OOC: Since the Organization have Hollowbodies, can they gain access to Arrancars as well?))

"Wow, very good." ,said Aoshi silently as Alxyea cut through the bars of the cell. He then got out of the cell and brandished his keyblade, making a swing and slaying 2 Hollowbodies already. He then focused on the other two. He jumped back to dodged one of the hollowbodies' attack. He then noticed that one of the hollowbodies leapt at him, so Aoshi responded by performing an intercepting stab which struck the hybrid on the head, destroying it on instant contact.

"How are things on your end doing Alyxea?" ,asked Aoshi as he slayed the 4th Hollowbody down for good.

BionicleKeyblade

OOC: Hm...good question! I'll have to think on that one...

IC:

Zexion heard the alarm sound as the two "prisoners" began destroying all the guards. He smiled and thought, No matter. As long as they're restricted to this world, we have them.

M

Miss Murder

"Not a problem here," Alyxea said as she sliced through the last of the HollowBodies and turned back to face Aoshi.

"Time to get moving," she said. "Our goal here is to find Zexion, so that's what we are going to do." All of a sudden, alarms began to sound, and Alyxea gritted her teeth. "C'mon," she said. "If we don't get moving, then we're going to be swamped by HollowBodies. But remember, try and be swift but quiet." Alyxea leapt up, and landed on a thin space of wall that jutted out of the main wall and continued through the halls of. . .well. ..wherever they were.

Alyxea began to move down the space of wall silently and swiftly, and then stopped and looked down and behind her at Aoshi. "Don't ask, and are you coming?" she asked him. "As long as I'm up here, it will be harder for those damned HollowBodies to see me, and I'll be able to ambush them if I have to." thought Alyxea as she waited for Aoshi's reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back