• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black people in FF/KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredFireman

Re: black people in FF/KH

What about Raijin in FFVIII? In FFX Dona(a summoner) is black. Though their are few, their still some if you look.

Last edited:

SacredFireman

unknown blonde said:
Ok then name me 10 more people then I'll be satisfied
Dude, we're not here to "satisfy" you. We're here showing that this topic is pointles as their are black people in FF games, just not many.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

unknown blonde said:
No one's here to satisfy you. You brought up a horribly thought out topic, and we came to pwn.

Remember, these games are not made in America. There's far less black people living in modern Japan compared to over here. It's quite realistic.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.

Who The F**k Cares! Where Do You People Get These Topics! This Is In The Wrong Place Anyway! That"s Just Like Saying Why There Aren't White People In The Hood! It's Obvious!!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Oblivion Bringer said:
Who The F**k Cares! Where Do You People Get These Topics! This Is In The Wrong Place Anyway! That"s Just Like Saying Why There Aren't White People In The Hood! It's Obvious!!
Why do see it as obvious? And why do you also feel the need to capitalize every word?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.

It's obvious because it's like that in most games, and I was making emphasis on my statement. Is thta a problem.

adventchildkiori

Hey I got another person thats black in the FFS. Fran from FF12 is Black but it really doesnt matter unless people playing the games are racist or something then just stay away from the game and dont BRAG that your racist.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

I don't see how white people living in poverty automatically makes a lack of black people obvious.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

unknown blonde said:

No offense, but if you're so upset about there being no black people in videogames, then why don't you name some yourself to prove your point? I mean, if your point is to prove that there are not a lot of black people in FF and KH then you really should name the characters...besides, Felix Chu has named a whole lot for you...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

kasuy said:
Why do we have to put racial tension on a game so pure as kingdom hearts?

Good point there...I agree with you! I mean, it's not like I'm complaining because there are not asian people in these games...I enjoy playing them, regardless of what race is in each game.

Emral

Bronze Member

....Might I add that Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy is not set on earth, there are no continensts of North Anerica, Europe, Africa, Asia. Why make these pure games into another earth? I say leave it be and like kasuy said, dont put racial tension on the game!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Rude is black and Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 is white. It's not that they're being racial or anything, it's just that these games are made in Japan or Japanese countries and there aren't too many white or black Japanese.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Jeez people i thought it would be in you heads already but it looks like i have to remind you all.

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Simple enough, if you come across a spam post, then don't post at all.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back