• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Translation Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Okay I know about strwbrymilk's translated cutscenes but I want to know if there are any translations for the word bubbles in the game. You know the ones that aren't voiced but it is still plot related dialog or they are instructions for the player to go get/do something.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The bubble ones are nothing related to the plot. They just say "Hey go do this mission that I already explained in a cutscene!" or just say "Hello! I'm a generic NPC who will say something random!" It's not like KH1 where some bubble scenes are desguised as cutscenes, in this game there aren't any bubbled cutscenes, it's just NPC dialogue.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
hey, i thought Strwbrymilk got the text scenes. im pretty sure she atleast got the scene where ven meet jaq in the castle of dreams....
atleast, that was before they took down the youtube caption thing and put their own subbed vids up....

anyways, there isnt a whole lot of text scenes in the game anyway (about....90% of the game is voiced, isnt it?)...
well, you can try to PM Strwbrymilk about it, or lissar from here (she and, i wanna kexia, translated the cutscenes too...) about it.
or gamefaqs (they usually have a translated game scricpt for those spoilar junkies who just cant wait for the game to release to figuare what the heck is going on >XD)

siegleeagle

Ok thanks. I'm just one of those people who like to know what everyone is saying even if its not important. I found game scripts for 1 and 2 so i can play through the final mixes and read the word bubbles.

Okay this thread can be closed. Its point has been served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back