• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
We got that special edition of FFXII. >_>

Which we didn't get. But since Crisis Core or post crisis-core, we all had special editions. You didn't get the special edition of Dissida. You didn't get the special edition of Final Fantasy XIII. And you won't get the special edition of Birth by Sleep. Third time is the charm. Heck, we had a special edition PSP of Crisis Core in which you didn't get.

And I'll assure you. Heck, I even bet you that you will not get the Birth by Sleep SE. I'm not saying it out of hatred for the Americans or whatnot. I'm saying it again and again because you KH idiots aren't seeing the pattern here recently.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which we didn't get. But since Crisis Core or post crisis-core, we all had special editions. You didn't get the special edition of Dissida. You didn't get the special edition of Final Fantasy XIII. And you won't get the special edition of Birth by Sleep. Third time is the charm. Heck, we had a special edition PSP of Crisis Core in which you didn't get.

And I'll assure you. Heck, I even bet you that you will not get the Birth by Sleep SE. I'm not saying it out of hatred for the Americans or whatnot. I'm saying it again and again because you KH idiots aren't seeing the pattern here recently.

Lmao, I see the pattern. I'm just adding fuel for argument. I know it wont come to NA regions. I've probably said it a few times in the other "___gets Special Edition" threads, but I'm saying I want it and saying the US doesn't want it would be lying.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Lmao, I see the pattern. I'm just adding fuel for argument. I know it wont come to NA regions. I've probably said it a few times in the other "___gets Special Edition" threads, but I'm saying I want it and saying the US doesn't want it would be lying.

I'm not mad at you. At least you get it and you 'wish' for it. It's some of the others that are idiots, asking why and how come America isn't getting it, or saying "It'll come to America".

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I couldn't care less if NA doesn't get a a book full of pictures with BBS. I honestly just want the game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Sounds more like a hate against Americans then "these kh fans are idiots" type of thing :/

And patterns don't last forever, you know. Eventually they break and things change. Yes, we didn't get the special edition of FFXIII nor' Dissidia, but that does NOT mean that it will be the same for KH. Now I honestly don't care if we get it or not but you really can't say with 100% certainty that it's impossible for NA to get it because the possibility is always still there.

MisuzuKamio

Um...maybe this is me being really confused but I think I remember, when they first announced Germany getting the special edition, that it was more than just a book and some posters. (not that I wouldn't reaaally want the art book and posters considering I spasticly collect every KH thing I can find and own almost all the other art books so even if it doesn't here I'm gonna track it down in Europe somewhere but still...) *ahem off topic*
What I mean is, wasn't the German edition, at least, including other additional content to the game itself? I believe it said a "new world"--which was the main upsetting issue for me because me and my friend were postulating that it was Jungle Book (as they already seemed to have that idea in the works for the game and had mapped out several areas for it).
Again, I might just be misinformed but isn't the special addition the art book, posters AND additional content that isn't in the NA release?

Because if that's true that really upsets me. I can deal with the NA release not being coupled with an artbook, but if I'm missing game content that's a whole other issue. Can someone correct me on this because it's got me really worried?

Maybe, if the additional content part is true, they really are going to release a BBSFM or something.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What I mean is, wasn't the German edition, at least, including other additional content to the game itself? I believe it said a "new world"--which was the main upsetting issue for me because me and my friend were postulating that it was Jungle Book (as they already seemed to have that idea in the works for the game and had mapped out several areas for it).
Again, I might just be misinformed but isn't the special addition the art book, posters AND additional content that isn't in the NA release?

Because if that's true that really upsets me. I can deal with the NA release not being coupled with an artbook, but if I'm missing game content that's a whole other issue. Can someone correct me on this because it's got me really worried?

Maybe, if the additional content part is true, they really are going to release a BBSFM or something.

You've been misinformed, all of the PAL/EUR/US versions of the game are going to be exactly the same, nobody is getting extra game content. It's just that EUROPE is getting an artbook and whatnot, but nothing of the game is going to be added specifically to them.

Now on the Jungle Book issue:
When BBS was still in development in Japan, they were going to add the Jungle Book world in BBS. But in the end, they just cut the world from the game and it goes unfinished. Them some hacker found the areas and made a youtube video on the world areas that were unfinished. But Jungle Book is not actually playable in the game, no.

MisuzuKamio

*phew*
That's such a huge relief. That means I don't have to struggle through a German game (I know about 5% of German from when I was taught in 5th grade ._.)

PshycoNinja

Well, why doesn't someone email the NA square enix and ask them about the collector's addition...for America...

Sounds like a good idea to me...

Give me an email address and I will send a strong worded email to Square telling them how much NA wants the Birth by Sleep CE.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
All I wanted was a fancy khbbs box and like a pretty bbs poster for my room IS THAT TOO MUCH TO BEG FOR? ;~;

PshycoNinja

I kinda wanted the artbook to tell you the truth and those two posters. The US has never been given the oppertunity to buy a Kingdom Hearts CE so I want to see this come to NA shores.

PshycoNinja

Okay I sent an email to square enix asking if NA will be getting the CE of Birth by Sleep. I'll post up the email from Square as soon as I recieve it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Out of curiosity, has SE ever confirmed things by each individual country like this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back