• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep psp themes check em out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
This one is kind of more for females but not entirely but you can download these straight from your psp if you want just go to PSP Themeshttp://www.psp-themes.net/
Birth%20By%20Sleep%20Offical%20theme(Improved).jpg

http://www.psp-themes.net/gaming-ga...ep-offical-theme(improved)-5553-psp-theme.htm

Kingdom%20Hearts%20Birth%20by%20Sleep.jpg

This is a really good theme it has a Final Mix preview but it is a BBS theme its very well done heres the link
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Theme
Hope you enjoy them.​

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuh this is old. someone posted this a long time ago and they even posted the calendar version...
stil....l thanks?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by satria222poxy
is that even an original psp theme fro SE?

No. Since we just got the Terra theme, I'd assume the other three themes are Aqua, Ven, and one other person. I'd personally consider this wallpaper, since it's just previously shown artwork with no changes made.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Wait how many official BBS themes are out? The only one I have is the one that the BG is like the box art. Do we have more? If so could someone pm me links to them?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Vossler
Wait how many official BBS themes are out? The only one I have is the one that the BG is like the box art. Do we have more? If so could someone pm me links to them?

As far as I know, only the one from the JP BBS site of the official cover art and the one featuring Terra are official. There should be three more, but the campaign on the JP members site isn't over yet, so I don't think they've been sent out.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like how the characters are arranged in that one.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Hey thanks, I'll put them onto my PSP once I replace my broken screen. D:

They look very nice tho, i've loved all the ones that have came out so far.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ugh i download it but i dont see it...unless i already have it...is this the purple one with dark heartless-nobody icons?

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
They are not official you can create your own PSP and even PS3 themes. There is actually more here is the links.
kingdomhearts3trio_2.jpg
Should i trade my ipod classic for a psp slim.I dont know what to do!!! Please Help ME !!!! thx PSP Theme
(it has an ipod preview idk why but this theme is Terra Aqua and Ven in their armour taken from the CG teaser trailer)
Kingdom%20Heart.png

Kingdom Heart PSP Theme
The theme is seen above
Kingdom%20Hearts%20Nice.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Nice PSP Theme
(this theme has a Sora prview but it is a theme with ORG. 13 with sora, roxas, donald etc.. but this is a very nice theme and i strongly recomend it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back