• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep mentioned from one of IGN's Editors as One of their Most Anticipated Games at E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that was interesting, I guess.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sweet, hopefully we'll get some good KH news outta them, (New features in NA... new features in NA...)

The new NA features were already mentioned in the BBS Nomura interview and the press release, so it's not like it's actually new info though.

Raebus

uh okay?
I don't really see how this news could be interesting but oh well, good for them?

Raebus

I still read a review of theirs every so often before buying any games I've read about, so to me they aren't that bad.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What is so bad about IGN?

They are completely and utterly biased against everything. They over-rate Mario and under-rate everyone else. The fact that they said Sonic Unleashed was worse than Sonic 06 proves that they are idiots (whether you liked Unleashed or not, you have to admit that 06 was much, much worse)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
They are completely and utterly biased against everything. They over-rate Mario and under-rate everyone else. The fact that they said Sonic Unleashed was worse than Sonic 06 proves that they are idiots (whether you liked Unleashed or not, you have to admit that 06 was much, much worse)

Indeed this is true man. Mario is too overrated anyway (no offense to Mario fans out there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back