• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep GS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i was tihnking about this recently, i haven't played the game long enough to level up, so i dont know.

but from what i seen i believe growth system is leveling up your abbilities and commands rather than the person itself, and i tihnnk keyblades are able to be leveled up too?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i was tihnking about this recently, i haven't played the game long enough to level up, so i dont know.

but from what i seen i believe growth system is leveling up your abbilities and commands rather than the person itself, and i tihnnk keyblades are able to be leveled up too?

Ya, from gameplay videos that I've seen, the commands do level up, the abilities too, and so does the person...but if the keyblades level up too...then I did not know that.
Another way to level up the commands is in the Command Board Game.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well for me the Command Borad is really fun. It is really a way to level up commands that you don't like but want to synthesis. I play it a lot. The Keyblade do not level up but the person does. Also commands only level up to about fibe at Max (depends on the Command).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back