• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep-Console-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
CoM was put onto a console because it wasn't a 3D game, however all of these games are in full 3D, so there is no reason to put them on a console

SORA619

Awards
Uhh, Nomura is not working on FFXIII or Last Remnant, his only PS3 project is FFvXIII

If Birth By Sleep were made for the PS3, the game wouldn't be released for another 4 years. Would you want that? To wait 4 years for a side-story, not even a main continuation of Sora's story, just so that it has better graphics? And then after those 4 years of waiting, wait another 4 years as he has to make another 4-year-long project in the form of Kingdom Hearts 3?

Portable games can be made just as high quality of experiences as console games, but they are in smaller bites which are easier on the developers, and easier on the fans waiting for their favorite series' to continue. With portable games, we get to have 3 whole side-stories of the KH universe to explain and fill in all the details about the game's history and past, and we get all 3 of them in just a year from now.

So, wait 1 year for 3 separate side-stories which explain everything and set-up for the finale in KH3....or wait 4+ years for the same games?

i aggre with yu. and the PS3 and its games are very expensive and why we must wait 2+ yearsfor a BBS and then 2+ again for the continue of soras story?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The PSP is a way cheaper system for people to get who don't have it for say Christmas or a birthday than the PS3

PS3 is more expencive than I can handle just yet lol, I need the extra time before KH3 to be able to save for one lol. Besides I'd like it to be on a handheld, It saves me being bored to death at certain family gatherings ahem...
*Wishes for CoM...*

safire inthe sky

I actually like the ps2 graphics better for kingdom hearts. I don't think it would be as good if it was like the concept video all of the time. besides it being portible and cheaper to get the game system is always good!

qnaruto

I was hoping that it could be for nintendo ds too.

I was hoping that it could be for your phone too.I already know that kingdomhearts coded is coming out for the phone but it would be real cool ya know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I honestly don't mind having BBS on the psp. I mean finally I can take a [hopefully] good KH game with me everywhere(well, you could take CoM with you too, but...). The graphics don't look very bad at all. In fact, I could care less.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I honestly don't mind having BBS on the psp. I mean finally I can take a [hopefully] good KH game with me everywhere(well, you could take CoM with you too, but...). The graphics don't look very bad at all. In fact, I could care less.

I don't mind it at all either. Its gonna be great having that game like you said, to carry with me. I'm gonna be g etting a PSP for Christmas this year and I plan on BBS being my main game I carry with me. (When it comes out that is) I don't understand why people complain so much about the graphics. "this game is ttly gnna suk cuz it dun hav xbox graficsss!!!111!1!2" or something of the sort. Its really not that big a deal. The graphics are absolutely amazing for PSP standards. And graphics aren't everything. If the game has a really amazing story, good aspects of gameplay, and is fun, then bring on the pixels. I don't care, so long as its a good game.

D

Divine Light

yeah you guys are right..................this sucks i am gonna have to get a PSP when BBS comes out in US. O.O..........argh

Wae-
The psp is, truthfully, the most powerful handheld of the market.

Me.

true that it may be most powerful handheld but side fact Wii is most populor you cant find one like anywhere.its more populor then like the 360 AND PS3

Its not a question of what's most popular: The ds seems to be more popular than the psp, and that gets a game, too. I think that the fact is that Square want some more mobile Kingdom Hearts Games.

D

Divine Light

I would but PS3 is alot of money which kinda WAS my chiristmas present lol...even if the price went down it was still 500$ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back