• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep....Best game since KH1...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Okay, just got the game bundle pack and I'm loving this game! Does anyone agree that this game is the best since KH1?
The only thing about this game is that there are not enough characters in the worlds. Everything else is great!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The UMD can only hold so much, but I guess Nomura proved it could hold more by making a BBSFM.

Fallen Prince

Worst game yet, I keep dying, the story's split in three, and it's hard...that being said, BEST GAME YET! I love it, great VAs, great graphics, great everything! The challenge makes it worth it.

Z

Zulkir

It's definitely one of the better ones. In fact I think that the only thing KH1 has above it is implementing Disney into the plot instead of filler.

BBS does implement Disney into the theme and stuff, the worlds do affect the characters, unlike KH2 where it's just "drop in, help people, run out, still be as dumb as I was when I came out of the damn pod".

denizenofevil

It's my favorite so far. Not only is it my favorite KH game, but it's also tied with my favorite game of all time.

The Disney stuff is still very much filler, and the story doesn't even bother to reach the level of...sincerity of the first one - still entangled in that nonsensical web of conspiracies and hidden agendas.

But, at least the battle system's fun.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Okay, just got the game bundle pack and I'm loving this game! Does anyone agree that this game is the best since KH1?
The only thing about this game is that there are not enough characters in the worlds. Everything else is great!

Yeah I really think it is : D, the combat is reminiscent of it. I mean it pretty much is just a revamped version. I hope they keep this style

Jakek9

I think it has a perfect balance of Disney and involved characters. My fav of the series.

Xenin

Banned
Deffinetly best. My friend saw me playing and said it looked complicated but after playing they understood pefectly. So it's the best gameplay and battle system! And great graphics. Only thing I didn't like was VA's....But i can live

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't think it is the best at all. ONE of the best is something I would say.

Gameplay wise it knocks everything else off, but story wise it is eh for me. Not bad by any means but not better than KH1's for me.

teardrop

BBS is good, but I don't know about it being the best since KH1 or better than KH1. KH1 was damn good, and I find KH2 pretty good too.

The only issue I have is the split scenarios. Where as the rest of the world seems to love it, I kinda don't like it. Like I finish one scenario and then start another and POOF! I am back at Level 1. And then I trudge back through the worlds once again. The stories are different, but it lost some of it's charm and interest the third time around.

Good game, good gameplay, but not better than KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back