• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep, Awakening by Death...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyypher100

ok im just throwing this out there because i was watching all the KKFM+ scenes on utube, then i got to the talk with Xemnas and some of the other org and they were talking about when axel died...now im not gonna go into a whole thing about him, but rather the duelality of these phrases. Obviously birth by sleep pertains to the new psp game and the story and connection of ven and sora. But i also think that Xehanort has seen something like like axels case in the past...perhaps not in the same context, but the same none the less...perhaps personally. We all know he awoke with nothing...and he was someone/something new. which pertains to the phrase Awakening by Death. We know Xemnas said that when Axel touched soras heart and was awoken...he was at the same time....dying. So one of my other thoughts is perhaps this could mean that we may learn more of Awakening by Death when we find out what happened to VAT, and why Xehanort seems to know so much about the ways of the heart...

I want to know your opinions, and thoughts, and please do not confuse Birth By Sleep/Awakening By Death with the other often said Death by awakening or whatever else, but please think about What has happened in the past and what may happen in the future and how both phrases could mean more then we know yet.

P.S. what do you guys think is up with all those creepy chained doors, in the old laboratory hall that Xemnas was walking down when he was going to the room of sleep?

P.S.S After watching those vids again, i also speculate that only Xemnas, Roxas, axel, and MAYBE Xaldin or Saix, know of the existence of ORG 14...which could be why she HAS no proof of existence...

UrbanQuattrus

If I may take your suggestion a step further... it sounds like "birth by sleep" and "awakening by death" could essentially be the same thing - one form of a person dies and another comes into being (in this case, Axel's death results in his human form coming back, right?), while on the other hand a being going to sleep causes something else to awaken: Possibly, this means something like a human's essence going into hibernation, and the resultant birth of a heartless and possibly a nobody.

That's purely idle speculation, I'm not saying I think that's what the title of the PSP game means. But it would mean the two concepts are complementary oscillations of a system.

As for the barred doors, when I saw them I assumed they were the prison cells for Xehanort's test experiments, the ones he mentions in his reports that eventually produced the creatures he would name the Heartless.

Cyypher100

MUA HA HA EXACTLY!!! theres TWO side to every coin, two sides to every story, life and death, sleep and awakening, night and day, the opposite and complementary actions that are indeed essentially the same and yet violently different!

THank you, you agree! more or less..

UrbanQuattrus

^I do agree that your idea makes sense and is quite possible, but I hope it isn't so, because if it is then we'll be fighting Xehanort or some form of him in every KH game until the franchise dies.

Lexaeus

well i like what youre trying to say it makes a lot of sense. but, a few questions are in order. 1.If so, how do Xehanort(student) and Master Xehanort relate at all. 2.Why was Ansem the Wise at sunset horizons. also if you have been paying attn. the Org. is stil Org. XIII even with #14. and Urban, im sure the franchise will stop pretty soon. There's not much more they can cover after BBS,358/2 days, and coded. so id give the franchise 3-4 more years.

shadow_of_light

in the least its dealing with two ppl who are like polar opposites judging from whats already been said, which i do agree with.

L

LolitaLiebtDich

i agree that makes sense...

but why do you think that not every meber knows about number 14??

shadywinters

Awards
If I may take your suggestion a step further... it sounds like "birth by sleep" and "awakening by death" could essentially be the same thing - one form of a person dies and another comes into being (in this case, Axel's death results in his human form coming back, right?), while on the other hand a being going to sleep causes something else to awaken: Possibly, this means something like a human's essence going into hibernation, and the resultant birth of a heartless and possibly a nobody.

That's purely idle speculation, I'm not saying I think that's what the title of the PSP game means. But it would mean the two concepts are complementary oscillations of a system.

As for the barred doors, when I saw them I assumed they were the prison cells for Xehanort's test experiments, the ones he mentions in his reports that eventually produced the creatures he would name the Heartless.

I pretty much agree wit u, one person dies, another is born in the process. That's life 4 u.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm not surprised someone finally put an organised spin on the Duality of KH, and the meaning of BBS, and any other opposites or extentions it might have

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
This is kinda what i've been thinking about since I learned the games title. One dies and another awakens. And one born while another sleeps. I'm thinking it refers to Ven and the Xehanort we know from Kh2. Whatever combination of people/single person he may be. My thoughts is that something that MX or the DS (or both) do causes Ven to sleep, more so than the whole frozen thing, and because of whatever they do, it causes the birth of Xehanort. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back