• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Another world we can Assum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok well im not sure if it was just me who saw this but in the Birth by sleep trailer there was just a glimps of Winnie the Poohs. if you pause it were the pumpkin comes out you will see rabit if you really dont belive me let me no and ill get a pic of it

also in one of the scans that we saw with all the people in the armor its safe to assume that thats the muiltiplayer mode. cause of all the diffrent names (even though each name was part of) (kingdom hearts)

tell me what you think

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
um...oh sorry didnt know about the thread i just saw what i had saw and wanted to let every one know...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
already known and like lobilly said, you could've said that in the official world thread

Yuuki

wow wow wow calm down dude o_O
i didnt mean it in a bad way

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i no i no im sorry over reacted a bit its just im haveing some problems in inferno....

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
sigh another one look if you havent noticed 2 other people said the exact same thing but again i didnt know about that thread now i do so w/e already

this is not working out like i planed can some one just delete this or close it.

all i wanted to do was bring a little info

diogo14

sigh another one look if you havent noticed 2 other people said the exact same thing but again i didnt know about that thread now i do so w/e already

this is not working out like i planed can some one just delete this or close it.

all i wanted to do was bring a little info

I understand you my friend

Yuuki

dude you arent the only one who gets crap XD
we were all noobs once and got crap too

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
yea but im getting it here and in inferno and there driving me up the wall lol if you can get a car and drive it up a wall that is

Yuuki

yea but im getting it here and in inferno and there driving me up the wall lol if you can get a car and drive it up a wall that is
dude thats nothing XD
theres people who got it worst. if its a problem then dont listen to what people say =/

Yuuki

thankyou very much yuuki that helps
dont know if your being sarcastic or not but ok XD

anyway back on topic,we'll probably hear about 100 acre wood in jump festa

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I was being sensier (or how ever you spell it) not sarcastic. but yea we probley will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back