• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BIG: Xion's relationship with the other organization members.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theo13

I think I might be on to somethin. This might not mean anythin but first off, something I noticed was that with all three of the top ranked people in Organization XIII their name all begin with an X as does Xion. Now for the main part. I think Zexion has something to do with Xion. The first thing I noticed was that Xion is the end of his name. Second was that Zexion was one of the members of the Organization planning to overthrow it. If you read Zexion's section on this page (Organization XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) it says how Zexion uses his power of Illusion to mimic others weapons disguise himself and make duplicates of himself which could be why Xion is seen holding a keyblade and why riku thinks it is fake. If you remember Zexion made a replica of riku in Chains of Memories.This quote from the same web page backs up my theory "Zexion's weapon and powers were unknown because he had died without fighting. Because Nomura was unsure if it would be revealed later, he kept information about it secret. The development team also destroyed his gravestone in the World That Never Was that would have shown his weapon." Now for the final point, I THINK XION IS A CLONE OF ZEXION, maybe with looks altered or even a girl version of himself, who has been left behind after the real Zexions death to beat the organization by being on the inside. The plan of the organization is to obtain hearts which sora does for them by killing heartless, but I think the reason Zexion wanted to betray Marluxia and stop him from using Sora is because he wanted to gather sora's data so he could turn into him or make a replica and obtain hearts on his own without the real Sora. If you look at a picture of Zexion he does look quite like a girl. This could also explain why Xion isn't actually a nobody and wasn't properly included in the organization. In chains of memories axel persuades the riku replica to kill Zexion maybe this is so he cannot harm sora because he "cares" about roxas who is part of sora, note that this happens after sora has killed Marluxia so nobody would know if Zexion created a replica of himself.

There all done lol.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Vexen made the Riku Replica.

Zexion didn't want to overthrow the Organization. Marluxia and Larxene did.

And Xion is a girl. Who apparantly may look like Aqua, who is in an entirely different game.

A

Audo

Vexen made Repliku.
Zexion didn't try and overthrow the Organization, Marluxia and Larxene did while the basement Nobodies tried to get Riku to stop him.
Xion is a girl.
Zexion is dead.

theo13

yes i know zexion is dead but xion could be a clone of him that he created and i know xion is a girl but in my post i say he could has altered this clones looks as an illusion (make the clone look like a girl). yes i now realise that vexen made the riku replica but Zexion was one of the members who was against the organization check the wikipedia page.

A

Audo

He wasn't against them, he was against Marluxia trying to overthrow the Organization.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think Xion's relationship with the other members is that.... they're all in the organization....

not bein a hater....

theo13

He wasn't against them, he was against Marluxia trying to overthrow the Organization.

Yeah thats what I mean lol. but dont you think im on to something parts of my theory could easily be why xion has a keyblade, why riku thinks its fake and why nomura has kept secrets about Zexions weapon and had his gravestone destroyed in KH2.

invasian94

hmmmmm lets see Xion's real name
Ion
Ino
Oin
Oni
Nio
Noi
these have to be one of the names (I know, somewhat irrelevant)

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
hmmmmm lets see Xion's real name
Ion
Ino
Oin
Oni
Nio
Noi
these have to be one of the names (I know, somewhat irrelevant)

Ino is the most popular, due to Ino being a sea goddess. People believe Xion is Aqua, and Aqua means water/sea, so it fits.

Second time I've posted this today.

royaljminnis

yea i had similar thoughts i like this theory some flaws i don't totally agree with the cloning thing but zexion definitely had the powers to duplicate weapons and alter his attributes when riku fought him he said something like zexion seemed like he was from the light/or smelled like light (i forget) but i think he has something to xion

but pretty nice theory

A

Audo

Yeah thats what I mean lol. but dont you think im on to something parts of my theory could easily be why xion has a keyblade, why riku thinks its fake and why nomura has kept secrets about Zexions weapon and had his gravestone destroyed in KH2.
Not really... We know what Zexion's weapon is now.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Ino is the most popular, due to Ino being a sea goddess. People believe Xion is Aqua, and Aqua means water/sea, so it fits.

XD
I have 1900 or so posts.
And at least 300 hundred of them say the same thing.
700 are flaming.
And about 9 and 1/2 are on topic.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Vexen made Replica
Zexion is Dead
Marluxia tried to overthrow orgi XIII
Xion is a girl
If Zexion made clones, he wouldve used them as an attack in Re:CoM Reverse/Rebirth.

Anagram

Banned
Vexen made Repliku.
Zexion didn't try and overthrow the Organization, Marluxia and Larxene did while the basement Nobodies tried to get Riku to stop him.
Xion is a girl.
Zexion is dead.

Nuff said... :closedeyes:

Ino.... it does fit (I don't know if she is aqua's nobody nor care) that's probly it.

theo13

Not really... We know what Zexion's weapon is now.

We know what it is but we found that out in COM and the broken gravestone was in KH2 so it must have been afterwards that nomura decided to keep something secret if u know what i mean.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We know what it is but we found that out in COM and the broken gravestone was in KH2 so it must have been afterwards that nomura decided to keep something secret if u know what i mean.

...we found out what it was in Re:CoM, not CoM.

~XIV_Blade~

That is a good thought.

I'm not really sure on what her relationship is with the other members besides being in Organization XIII. She already seems like she doesn't fit in. I don't know how to explain it, but it just seems that this character may keep more to herself and be the most mysterious one of the group. Lol, I have no idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back